|Item Weight||1.65 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.87 x 9.13 x 9.76 inches|
|Item model number||QA0121|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Less than 1 hour|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
SentrySafe QA0121 Fire-Safe Waterproof Data Storage Chest, Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ETL Verified for fire .5 hours at 1550-Degree Fahrenheit and water - 24 Hour submersion testing
- Allows users to back up data using their own storage devices
- Tubular key lock
- Internal USB 2.0 bus powered port, USB and cable for computer connection included, includes 10 CD/DVD sleeves organizational divider, durable high gloss finish
- CD/DVD storage and protection holds up to 30 sleeves
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
The SentrySafe fire-safe/waterproof data storage chest provides true, multi-purpose data and document protection. Perfect for users who already have their own storage devices (2-1/2-Inch USB bus-powered hard drives, flash drives, MP3 players and small digital cameras), the SentrySafe fire-safe/waterproof data storage chest also protects CDs and DVDs from fire and water damage, computer crashes and identity theft.