|Item Weight||43 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 12 x 11.6 inches|
|Item model number||FHW40220|
|Size||0.66 Cubic Feet|
|Style||with in lid straps, no interior light|
|Material||Captured Fire Insulation|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SentrySafe Fire and Water Safe, Fire Resistant File Safe, 0.66 Cubic Feet, FHW40220
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION: Fire safe box is UL classified for fire endurance (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to protect critical home or business documents, records and valuables from fire damage; ETL verified (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to protect CDs, memory sticks, and other digital media
- WATER RESISTANT: Security safe is ETL verified for water submersion up to 72 hours; providing peace of mind in the event of flood
- KEY LOCK: Fire resistant safe has a tubular key lock for added security and to prevent the lid from opening in the event of fire; includes two keys
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: Large file safe fits wherever you need and accommodates letter size hanging files and folders (not included); Interior: 11.6 in. H x 12 in. W x 8.1 in. D, exterior: 14.1 in. H x 16.6 in. W x 13.8 in. D
- AFTER FIRE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: In the event of a fire, SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Have true peace of mind for important documents and hard-to-replace records. Redesigned with a durable body and a flush mounted face plate, this file provides reliable protection from threats like fire and flood. Integrated handles make the file easy to carry, making organizing, accessing and protecting your vital home and office papers simpler than ever.
Protect your belongings from fire, water and the unexpected
The file safe is ETL verified for 1/2-hour fire protection of digital media up to 1550°F/843°C in the event of a fire. It is also ETL verified for water submersion to protect valuable items and documents from flood damage. In the event of a fire SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet
Secure and easy to transport
The Sentry Safe FHW40220 Large File Safe keeps your documents private and secure with its key lock. The file safe features two built-in carrying handles for improved mobility and in-lid straps for easy access and storage.
- UL classified for fire endurance 1/2-hour at 1550°F to ensure protection of documents, records, and valuables in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified for 1/2-hour fire protection of digital media up to 1550°F/843°C in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified for water submersion to protect valuable items and documents from flood damage
- Accommodates letter size hanging files and folders
- In-lid straps allows easy access and storage flexibility
- Two built-in carrying handles for improved mobility
Sentry Safe Security Safe
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlike other reviewers noted where one may need to push down on the top of the box to release the latch, my latch broke entirely, preventing access to my files.
Fortunately I was able to use two butterknives and a small hammer to jimmy open the box: One knife to insert and gain leverage to see the latch, one to hold up against the latch, and the hammer to tap the second knife, pushing the latch into the 'unlocked' position.
I'm lucky I went to access my ID BEFORE I needed it early tomorrow morning, otherwise I may have been even more seriously inconvenienced.
Because the warranty for the safe is just a year, I'll need to replace it. Needless to say, I won't be replacing with a SentrySafe model!
Yesterday the plastic piece that sits between where you squeeze and the metal latch broke.
I had to use a pry bar to bust it open.
It was just over 2 years old. I was in/out of it 3x per month max.
I wouldn't buy this unless they have replaced the plastic handle with metal.
The lid is not designed to be used as a means to lift the heavy safe. That's a good way to ruin the locking mechanism thus use the grips.
Most recent customer reviews
The latching mechanism in mine broke. It’s unlocked, but there’s no way to open it.Read more