Windshield Repair Kit – Auto Glass Crack Repair tools with Upgraded Repair Rasin for Car Windshield Crack Crater Chip and Scratch Fixing
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [ Easy to Use ] Everyone can operate this tool kit easily. Clean and dry the windshield glass surface before repair; squeeze the resin into the cracks and cover with a cured film; wait under the sun in 20 minutes / ultraviolet light in 5-10 minutes; scrape off the residual resin with a blade.
- [ Patented Design ] Other products can not fix damage in the margin area, but we can. Our patented repair bracket has an extended arm with an extra positioning threaded hole, which can reach the cracks in margin easily. We also updated the tube pressure system and makes it better to use.
- [ Rapid Repair ] For need 20-30 Minutes, this DIY windshield repair kit repairs your windshield rapidly. Preventing damages from spreading, restore the windshield to nearly brand new condition (90-95%). The effect of maintenance last longer, hold up to harsh winter or burning summer.
- [ Upgraded Kit ] We upgraded the exclusive formula, makes it possesses special deep penetrating adhesive ability, and good anti-shear property. Its shear strength can be reached to 25PA (25% up). The upgraded tube pressure system also helps to offer strong pressure for repair liquid penetrating the cracks, a powerful vacuum to reduce bubbles during the repair.
- [ Safely & widely Use ] Contains no chemical toxic substances, this repair kit is 100% safe to use. It's suitable for all types of laminated windscreen chips and cracks repairment, such as loophole, cobwebs, bulls-eye, half-moon cracks, star-shaped damage, and combination damage (less than 1in / 25 mm in diameter).
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
-Supports up to 24-bit and 48 KHz audio output. Provides lossless digital sound quality
-Can simultaneously charge and listen to music 2 in 1 Aux headphone jack audio + charging adapter
- Durable material, 100% copper core,ensure the stability of the transmission
- 3.5mm Jack Perfect Design for iPhone X / Xs / Xs Max / XR, iPhone 8 / 8Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus iPod / iPad. Support all IOS versions
- Use the latest decoding chip to ensure fast charging
- Remote control and microphone for Lightning Audio headphones. Also compatible with Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Convenient and lightweight
- strong and sturdy
- Fast charging
- Highly compatible
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sold by: Vizeri Brands (seller profile) Condition: New $29.97"
Vizeri does not want to honor their original published promise.
Needless to say, now I need to get another one.
My husband wrote the following about his flashlight.
Dear Sirs, or Madams (no pun intended)
I am a former law enforcement officer, now retired. Some time ago, during the time I was on the job, I became a 'light purist'. Since I retired, that interest has not waned at all. I went through all of the 'big names' over the years like most of my colleagues. At times, my personal preferences changed with my job requirements. By the time I retired I had enough lights, of all descriptions, to fill a nail keg.
Some time ago, I saw an advertisement for a Vizeri light. (What, or who, is a Vizeri, right?) Well, I began to read the ad. As I did, I was deluged with information. The ad was for the VZ230 Tactical Zoom Flashlight. Multi-function, compact, lightweight, not expensive, great warranty, too good to be true, but most importantly… I didn’t have one! I am a fellow ruled by logic so I knew what came next. I ordered a light.
My order must have been placed on the fastest horse available because it arrived, in what seemed like, a blink of an eye. I am sending you this tome to express my surprise and delight I experienced the first time I held that little light in my hand. I truly believed then, and do to this day, that I could feel the quality of that tiny tool. It quickly became my 'go to' light. I never had far to go to get it either because it was usually within reach.
I change the batteries in my lights at the same time we set the clocks in the Spring for Daylight Saving Time and change the clock batteries, where required. When I change batteries (in anything) I visually inspect the new units and test their power level with a meter. SOP. And, I don’t use 'junk' batteries. I have not had a battery failure in a very long time - until recently. My VZ230 stopped working only eleven weeks and two days after the change over because the name brand batteries I used had a catastrophic failure. I am currently dealing with the manufacturer of the batteries for a light replacement. So far, their attitude is that batteries should never be 'stored' in the appliance when not in use. (The batteries should be removed each time after use then reinstalled when needed?) It is ongoing.
Now, finally, this overly long story gets around to you folks at Vizeri. I decided, after supper, on June 11 (a Saturday, no less) that I was not going to wait for the end of the conversation with the battery people to replace my light. That same evening, I ordered another light.
As a result of that, I am beginning to believe that Vizeri has a stable of fast horses. I received my light on Tuesday morning. That is service to talk about! And, if you folks are not going to do it, by golly, I will.
Besides offering a high quality flashlight at a very reasonable price and providing superior customer service, what do you folks do with the rest of your day? I’d be willing to bet that you just sit around trying to conjure up other ways to equate Vizeri with high quality and value. Here it is: Vizeri = Quality x Value x Service.
Keep up your good work and great service. There are those of us who really appreciate it. Really!
P.S. The strobe frequency (rate of flash) on your lights is the ONLY one I have found that will stop an aggressive dog in its tracks.
Top international reviews