- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 13 hours and 56 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
- Audible.com Release Date: May 3, 2011
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004YZ4KCQ
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Separation of Power: Mitch Rapp Series Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1) SETTING: Again we are in a current day world where spies, assassins and government conspiracies prevail. The world created is believable and functional but nothing super great or memorable.
2) CHARACTERS: I'm glad that Mr. Flynn is sticking with a working formula and brining the continuing adventures of characters we have grown to love. Thus if you have read the other books prior to this one there are no real surprises. The characters stay true to form though by now there is very little new to reveal about them. They work and they are still fun to read about.
3) PLOT: No major surprises, suspense or red herrings, but Mr. Flynn still develops a solid story that keeps you wanting to know what happens next. You know the good guys are going to win, but there is enough mystery to not know exactly how they will prevail above the opposition. Some may consider this formularic but it works and is still an enjoyable read.
4) READER: Armand Schultz is the reader of the audio book version and he does a good job. He has different accents and reflections for different characters, but not nearly the same "impersonation" ability as Roddy McDowell or some other readers. This was most noticeable when the female characters would speak. His very masculine voice was a bit distracting at such times. But he has a great Mitch Rapp voice.
OVERALL: If you enjoyed any of his previous Mitch Rapp stories you'll enjoy this one. I almost didn't bother since it was such a long duration between reading the previous book and getting my hands on this one. But I'm glad I continued with the storyline and characters.
Most recent customer reviews
I would recommend this book to any one that needs the challenge
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Political
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Political
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense