- Paperback: 330 pages
- Publisher: Gozlem Publishing (2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 979-9757304783
- ASIN: 9757304786
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,051,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sephardic Onomasticon: An Etymological Research on Sephardic Family Names of the Jews Living in Turkey Paperback – 2004
WELCOME TO SELLER PAYITAHT'S LIBRARY!!! The Sephardic Onomasticon is an etymological research on Sephardic family names of the Jews living in Turkey. The author's point of departure for trying to establish the etymologies is: he proceeds from the premise that, after biblical times, throughout the the generations, Jews who chose surnames, tended to try and preserve something to remind themselves of the names they had used before, either in their sound or their meaning.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|