Classic Chocolate Fountain
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 4lbs of Sephra Premium Dark Fondue Chocolate, 6 color-coded metal fondue skewers, and a fondue testing funnel
- Heated basin melts chocolate in the fountain (heat on/off control).
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- WhisperQuiet motor
- QuickSet tier assembly - sets up in seconds!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
17307 Features: -Includes 6 color-coded metal fondue skewers and a fondue testing funnel. -Heated basin melts chocolate in the fountain (heat on/off control). Finish: -Stainless steel. Material: -Metal. Hardware Material: -Stainless steel. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -18". Overall Width - Side to Side: -11". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -11". Overall Product Weight: -7 lbs.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) read the instructions. This was a huge help. Whatever you put into this fountain, be it nacho cheese or chocolate, needs to be thinned and preheated.
2) after about 2-3 hours the cheese started the not flow smoothly. At first I thought the cheese wasn't hot enough, and we reheated it and put it back in the fountain. It seemed to help, but after about 30 minutes it started to not flow smoothly again. We then re-thinned the cheese with hot water and it worked great for another couple hours. It seems that the heat and constant flow dries the nacho cheese out (makes sense). So just be aware. I just poured about a cup of hot water slowly into the top of the fountain and then let it mix itself using a spatula to help mix it in at the base.
3) it will get messy, so plan accordingly. Wind is your worst enemy outside. We had ours in the garage with no problems. Inside will be no problem, unless there's a fan near by.
4) if you use it outside, make sure it's not during cool/cold weather. I've had friends report that the heating element cannot keep up with the cooling ambient temperature. If it's below 60-65°F I'd think twice.
If you're having a party, and you're serving nachos, get this and a 3 pot serving Crock-Pot for hot condiment. You WILL be the talk of the party. Guaranteed!