Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sephra CF18L Classic Home Fountain-Stainless Steel" and save 28% off the $124.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sephra CF18L Classic Home Fountain-Stainless Steel
|Price:||$126.34 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heated basin melts chocolate in the fountain (heat control)
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Food-grade, high-impact plastic tiers and auger
- QuickSet™ tier assembly sets up in seconds
- Stainless steel basin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Sephra CF18L Classic Home Fountain-Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ShopLadder||Amazon.com||Smoking Daily Deal||ShopLadder|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 11 x 18 in||8 x 8 x 13 in||8 x 8 x 10 in||12.5 x 12.5 x 12.25 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel Basin||Aluminum||steel||stainless-steel|
With a simplified design, the Sephra Classic Home Fountain in stainless steel is sure to make a statement with elegant styling and a beautiful brushed stainless steel base. This fountain's 6-pound capacity is perfect for small- to medium-sized gatherings, and its WhisperQuiet™ motor and ability to turn the heat on and off allow you to use virtually any fondue, including caramel, cheese, barbecue sauce, and even ranch dressing.The Classic's QuickSet™ tiers and dishwasher-safe parts allow for quick and easy setup and cleanup. Each Classic Home Fountain comes with 6 metal fondue skewers and a fondue-testing funnel to create your own fondues. 10.75W x 18H inches.Sephra Chocolate Fountains is the leading chocolate fountain manufacturer in the world. Sephra chocolate fondue fountains are known by food service professionals around the world for superior quality, features, and unmatched customer support. Sephra's determination to create the best chocolate fountains in the industry has made it the pioneer in the innovation of the chocolate fountain. Unlike other chocolate fountain manufacturers that make a variety of unrelated products, Sephra has the capacity and capability to create precision-engineered chocolate fountains that are superior to the competition in every way, setting the standard of quality and reliability for the rest to follow.How Much Chocolate Do I Need?20 guests or less: 4 lbs. 20 - 50 guests: 8 lbs. 50 - 100 guests: 12 lbs. 100 - 150 guests: 16 lbs. 150 - 200 guests: 20 lbs. Don't forget to order skewers! Heated basin melts chocolate in the fountain (heat control). Dishwasher-safe parts. Food-grade, high-impact plastic tiers and auger. QuickSet™ tier assembly sets up in seconds. Stainless steel basin. WhisperQuiet™ motor.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) read the instructions. This was a huge help. Whatever you put into this fountain, be it nacho cheese or chocolate, needs to be thinned and preheated.
2) after about 2-3 hours the cheese started the not flow smoothly. At first I thought the cheese wasn't hot enough, and we reheated it and put it back in the fountain. It seemed to help, but after about 30 minutes it started to not flow smoothly again. We then re-thinned the cheese with hot water and it worked great for another couple hours. It seems that the heat and constant flow dries the nacho cheese out (makes sense). So just be aware. I just poured about a cup of hot water slowly into the top of the fountain and then let it mix itself using a spatula to help mix it in at the base.
3) it will get messy, so plan accordingly. Wind is your worst enemy outside. We had ours in the garage with no problems. Inside will be no problem, unless there's a fan near by.
4) if you use it outside, make sure it's not during cool/cold weather. I've had friends report that the heating element cannot keep up with the cooling ambient temperature. If it's below 60-65°F I'd think twice.
If you're having a party, and you're serving nachos, get this and a 3 pot serving Crock-Pot for hot condiment. You WILL be the talk of the party. Guaranteed!