|Fits as expected||
Sept.Filles 5 Packs Womens Invisible Panties Cycles-Period Leakproof Panties
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Design features for Cycles-Period: Broaden Leakproof Cloth in front and back with 3 layers; Hi-rised, Super Soft and Elastic+Pocket in front+Antitheft
- MATERIALS:85%cotton,15%bamboo fiber and others; Soft,breathable and hard to distort
- SIZE: US SIZE:4-10;For waistline 26.25inches~32.81inches; Hip circumference that is 37.5"~41.3". One Size Fits most.
- 5 packs 6 colors for you,convenient for change and wash,keep your private parts clean
- Note: This protective underwear can not replace pads or tampons. The leak proof capacity is for providing protection against unexpected leakage overflowed from pads or tampons. You also need to use pads or tampons during Cycles-Period.
Customers also considered
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Welcome to contact Sept.Filles freely if you got any problems!We are ready for you.
Note: Broaden legs pants brings Zero constraint
Sept.Filles leakproof cloth are double layers:one close to your private part which is clean,water-absorption and better care your body;Another is leakproof polyetser with double layer compressed into one which is also water-absorption and leakproof
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B078X931PB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered these in the orange, and the color is true to the listing description. These are listed as being one size fits all, but they definitely run on the small size. I'm 5'8" and 120lbs, and they fit me- but just barely. If you wear anything larger than a size 4 pant, these probably won't work. There is a section of gray "liner" material so they can be worn during that "time of the month"- both with protection(if you have a heavier cycle) or without(for lighter days/cycles). It is a bit stiffer than the cotton that makes up the rest of the underwear, but with a few washes I expect it will soften significantly. The fit is similar to a standard bikini cut, and they pair well with my lower rise jeans. Overall, these would be a great product for teen girls and women with lighter cycles, but be sure to read the sizing chart to see if they're a good fit for you.