|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Especially Design for Cycles-Period: Broaden Leakproof Cloth in front and back with 3 layers; Hi-rised,Super Soft and Elastic+Pocket in front+Antitheft, need to paste pad during Menstruation.
- MATERIALS: 52.5% Cotton, 47.5% Bamboo fiber and others.
- US SIZE:4-8; UK SIZE:8-12; For waistline 26.25inches~32.81inches; Plane measure:waist circumference:11.81inches;hip circumference:14.57inches in width; Bottom length:5.12inches; Crotch deep:11.02inches in height
- CHARACTERISTIC: Leak-proof, soft, breathable and hard to distort
- Note: This protective underwear can not replace pads or tampons. The leak proof capacity is for providing protection against unexpected leakage overflowed from pads or tampons. You also need to use pads or tampons during Cycles-Period.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With Pocket in front, Broaden legs pants which brings Zero constraint, this Leak-proof Hipster Panties will be more convenient for you!
- Material: 52.5% Cotton, 42.5% Bamboo fiber, 5% Spandex
- Color: Black, Blue, Khaki, Purple, Orange, Pink
- Size: One size; Fits US size 4-8 perfectly.
- Detailed Size Measurement: For waistline 26.25"~32.81"; Plane measure:waist circumference: 11.81"; Hip circumference: 14.57" in width; Bottom length: 5.12"; Crotch deep:11.02" in height
Note: This protective underwear can not replace pads or tampons. The leak proof capacity is for providing protection against unexpected leakage overflowed from pads or tampons. You also need to use pads or tampons during Cycles-Period.
- Three layers leakproof Protection: One close to your private part which is cotton fabric, water-absorption and better care your body; Another is leakproof polyetser with double layer compressed into one which is also water-absorption and leakproof.
- Extra Leak Proof Coverage Front and Back: The leakproof fabric is cover front and back, can guard unexpected leakproof during your sleeping time or menstrual period heavy flow.
- Breathable and Soft Fabric: Made with premium ultra soft breathable cotton, which is gentle for your tender skin; As for bamboo fiber, is skin breathable, which can keep your skin fresh and clean all day long.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07B3RY5ML
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 27, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How they fit?
I'm 5'9 185 pounds. Size 12. I ordered large. My booty is big. They fit snug. The inner thigh area is TIGHT. Omg it's tight. But you don't want a loose fit do you? It's a panty for periods. Its tight. Lol
Are they sexy? Mine look like a boy short on me. I'd wear them out. They are cute to me.
Do they make noise? Very very very slight sound. Nothing to freak out over.
Can you wear these on light days with no pad? Yes you can. I see no reason to wear a liner with these.
There is no odor whatsoever. Absolutely none. Trust me.
How to clean? Simply rinse With cold water, then follow up with a mild liquid soap wash. Let air dry. There is NO staining.
Area not covered? The panty line area where the wings would go. There is no protection there. So wear wings on heavy days or your tampons. There's plenty of coverage especially in the back. I'm not in a hurry to buy Thinx after having these. I just don't want to waste my money. These are good to me. I do like the idea of not having to wear a pad or tampon. That's great, but these are fine. I just don't know if I'd ever trust the thinx 100% alone. Because they hold UP TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT, which means they have fault as well. So I'd possibly end up having to wear a back up as well. These sort of wick away moisture. I didn't feel like I was wearing a diaper. They aren't bulky. I'm going to buy some for my kid.
Perhaps my favorite feature of these panties, however, is the little pocket in front, which I utilized on the first few days of my period by inserting a "Hot Hands"-style hand warmer! Having the hand warmer there really helped with my cramps!
Overall, even though I think I will eventually save up for some actual THINX... for the price, I think this was a worthwhile purchase! 4/5 stars!