Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Entangled: The Eater of Souls forum

Sequel to Entangled?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2011 12:57:07 PM PST
MamaMeg says:
Just wanted to know when the sequel to Entangled is scheduled to release? It's been a year and a half since Entangled released and there is no news on Amazon or on Graham Hancock's site...what is up?

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 8:16:13 PM PDT
I feel a little cheated that no one is giving us any information on when the sequel is coming out. I hoped to place an order for Book No. 2 immediately after I read "Entangled" only to find that there's nothing available. No news, nothing on Graham's Web site. Nothing. Who do we poke to get some news?

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 12:01:45 PM PDT
Jodie Kautz says:
I too periodically look (like right now) for news of the sequel surfacing. I don't understand why there is none. Maybe Graham has decided not to write it or someone is blocking it somehow? If it's scheduled to be done in 3 years, I would be bummed but at least I would have a time frame. Very disappointing :(

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 3:10:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 3:19:54 AM PST
J S says:
I suggest try to write something to the author of how you believe the story unravels. You think you would like to see it turn out. Make your story detail as possible. Has he not provided you with a story Which has engaged you and has interested you and now you want to know how it turns out? How do you wanted to turn out? Send your ideas to him and perhaps he will respond to you and perhaps he will thank you and say please stop that... Please (LOL). If you can believe the theory of entanglement, and there are struggles for primacy at different times on this planet among us; and Other world Beings who derive benefit for less than the best outcome for our human group, this planet and this universe. Then maybe it is an opportunity for you to help the author, Graham Hancock? No one can write as well as he and tell the story that he has so far. But, having only taught through myth and legend that great people say all the things that I have done you can do too? That is the message on point on task that Graham Hancock has always communicated to his supportive readers, and his enemies through his actions. We are all connected through the experience of reading his work. Were are all connected are much more subtle level because we all perceive we exist on the planet at the same time as Graham Hancock. To the extent that he is telling us of something that is not a work of fiction however a exploration of a timeline which in some aspects is fluid for Leone as well as Ria the heros. Remember we all are in a type of school in preparation for a larger and greater experience. Everyone graduates, everyone evolves! Could we, would we want to explain that we will not participate in this story is already too late. Everyone born is guaranteed to die their mortal coil. African-American pastoral service providers have been known to say: what will your - (-) say? in the context of your epitaph of the life you made.

I believe I will try that. I have not contacted the author however I have seen these three posts in different places on the Internet related to his most recent publication effort.

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 9:36:41 AM PDT
ZENITRAM says:
I did a little research and came across Graham's forum. This is what he had to say in response to someone asking about his book:

Date: 19-Jul-12 09:44

Hi DNA

Thanks for asking about Entangled 2. It is dear to my heart. I ran into problems with my UK publisher who I felt didn't support Volume 1 properly after my editor left. I have since moved to another publisher with my editor. This has involved some dancing around with the order in which books appear. I have now finished the first two volumes of a three volume series of epic adventure novels on the Spanish Conquest of Mexico. The third volume of that series, which I am in the midst of at the moment, might take me a further six months or so to complete and then finally I will be able to get back to Entangled. A hundred pages of Entangled 2 are already written and I hope to complete it in 2013. The story has a long way to go...

Thanks again for asking.

Very best wishes
Graham

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 11:54:01 AM PDT
Wow, thanks for this information!

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 2:28:52 PM PST
IdahoCyclist says:
Also excited or the release of Entangled 2

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 3:29:14 PM PDT
Here we are in July of 2014 with no update. I just finished book 1. Hopefully we will hear something soon!!

Posted on Aug 10, 2014 1:58:45 AM PDT
TC Bridge says:
I read entangled last year, what a great book well thought out and totally mesmerizing,
I would love to see how the story unfolds.
I keep looking but still no sequel. :(

Posted on Aug 10, 2014 7:04:38 AM PDT
IdahoCyclist says:
The Book a Graham referred to, War God is Amazing and I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel to that also. Any updates on the progress Graham?

Posted on Aug 28, 2014 8:11:05 PM PDT
Bong SCJ says:
Looking forward to book 2 of Entangled, am very sure it is worth the wait. Hope it releases soon.

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 11:24:18 PM PDT
Robert Valko says:
Just finished entangled and for being a book I didn't think I'd like I couldn't put it down. Just hoping that he can get it out within the next couple years. I read what he said about the three war god books and seeing as how there are only two out so far I'm guessing it'll still be quite the wait...

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 11:25:08 PM PDT
Robert Valko says:
Just finished entangled and for being a book I didn't think I'd like I couldn't put it down. Just hoping that he can get it out within the next couple years. I read what he said about the three war god books and seeing as how there are only two out so far I'm guessing it'll still be quite the wait...

Posted on Dec 8, 2014 11:22:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 8, 2014 11:25:11 AM PST
How, with all the support this book obviously is receiving, is it taking this long to complete the sequel? Still no reply from Graham Hancock in a year and a half in response to all these questions, and it's been nearly 5 years after the first one was published!! Do we need to form a committee and protest? maybe gain some media attention#ferguson. to ever see this book published? Ridiculous! The book is freaking awesome by the way, I need to read the next installment.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2014 11:55:39 AM PST
IdahoCyclist says:
Well, he just recently released War God part II, so maybe now he can turn his attention to the Entangled series. War God is great...I recommend it if you have not yet read it. Good work Graham!

Posted on Sep 15, 2015 1:32:50 AM PDT
Well, 2015 is going to end now, and still no news of Entangled 2. Read the first one in 2011, and have been waiting for the sequel for the last 3 years. Any update? Anyone?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2015 9:25:31 AM PDT
As an author myself, I know Hancock would not appreciate your giving him a rundown on how the sequel should read. It's HIS creation.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Entangled
Entangled by Graham Hancock (Paperback - January 6, 2011)
4.0 out of 5 stars (217)