SereneLife Indoor Wireless IP Camera - HD 1080p Network Security Surveillance Home Monitoring w/ Motion Detection, Night Vision, PTZ, 2 Way Audio - iPhone Android Mobile PC WiFi - IPCAMHD82
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Indoor,Pet|
|Model Name||Serenelife Indoor Ip Camera Hd P Network Security Surveillance Home Monitoring W Motion Detection|
|Special Feature||Night Vision, Motion Sensor|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easiest Wi-Fi setup no hassle managed server technology One login grants Wi Fi access at home or while on the go to all your homes security cameras Cell phone activated remote operated secret hidden cloud cams connect quick movement alerts
- Record your way Add a 64G micro SD card and start recording Select 24 hour mode motion detection alert alarm or schedule recording to activate surveillance at any time Sd auto overwrite keeps video current when smartphone storage memory is full
- Two-way audio family baby sitter or pet nanny can listen in and monitor 2Way the house front door bedroom or Talk to your pets Dog or puppy System microphone and speaker levels are adjustable to fix feedback or echo Mount to wall or ceiling
- Night vision - IR LEDs lens sensor detector monitors light so you see videos in the dark Manually disable electronic LED sensors to prevent outdoor window glare or leave on automatic and the cam will switch infrared on only in low light settings
- Crystal clear HD 1080P configurable picture ensures a sharp high quality image to optimize gadgets for smooth play back Adjust the wireless spy camera PTZ pan tilt and digital zoom indoors Connecting support Mac PC desktop computers iPhone Android
Customers also search
What's in the box
SereneLife Model : IPCAMHD82
1080p IP Camera - HD WiFi Cam
1080p IP Camera - HD WiFi Cam, Remote Video Monitoring Surveillance Security, Built-In Speaker & Microphone, Smartphone App Control
- Full HD 1080p Video Camera Display Output
- Ability to Snap Pictures and Record Video
- Wi-Fi Wireless Network Connectivity
- Connect with Your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, Computer, etc.
- Monitor the Location Remotely and Control Via “SereneViewer” App
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker for 2-Way Communication
- Audio Record Schedule Timer: Video Recording While Away
- Can be Hard-Wired & Mounted, LAN (Ethernet Cable)
- Mountable for Safety/ Security Surveillance
- Micro SD Memory Card Reader
- Night Vision LED Illumination Lights
- Motion Detector Recording Mode
- Real-Time App Push Notification Alerts
- P2P Technology: Plug and Play Setup
- Image Adjustments Configuration Option
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- LED Indicator Status Lights
- Perfect at Home or in the Office
- Works for PC and Mac
The “SereneViewer” App:
- Free to Download & Easy-to-Use
- Gives you Remote Access to Live or Recorded Video
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Smartphones & Tablets
- Camera Management: Control, View & Add Additional Cameras
- Scheduled Recording: Set the Timer for Automatic Start Times
- Configurable Picture Adjustment Settings
- Imaging Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
- Video Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080 Pixels @ 30 FPS)
- Video File Format MJPEG, H.264
- Night Vision Distance 32” + ft. (0.01 LUX)
- Wi-Fi Wireless Network: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, RTMP, MUTP
- Ethernet Network: 10/100Mbps, RJ-45 Interface
- P2P Technology Plug and Play
- Dynamic Code Rate Filtering Jitter Buffer
- Maximum Micro SD Card Support Size: 64GB
- Lighting Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: AAC (Advance Audio Coding)
- Power Supply: DC 5V, 2 A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.3” x 3.3” x 4.7”
Read the reviews… Our competitor’s cameras IP cameras have lousy software. There is often an involved setup including logging into your home internet wifi router to setup. Remote access requires setting up a DDNS server. Even worse, some cameras don’t even have the ability to upgrade the firmware!
Say hello to SereneLife’s unique “Managed Account” solution that takes care of all the complex network stuff and enjoy a SUPER SIMPLE user experience. IPCAMHD82 can be used along side any other SereneLife cam with a single account for iPhone Android or desktop to monitor live and recorded video.
The wireless security camera delivers FULL HD 1080p video and all the features you would expect from a top of the line home security camera! Add up to a 64g SD micro card to your camera to get recording right away - or upgrade your system by adding the Serenelife “Cloud Box” and get up to 2TB of video storage (6 weeks of recorded video). This Serenelife camera is covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty!
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still works great. Even tho didnt get the free gift... upping to 4 stars, product deserves recognition.
I changed star rating from 5 to 2 because they offered an incentive for the review but they did not deliver. Though the review below still holds true, I feel that 5 stars was too generous after they promise wasn't fulfilled. Because of this I'm reducing the rating to 2.
- assigned three month overseas job, wireless camera never shut off, always stayed connected and able to get audio/video data
- extremely reliable, dependable
- was able to see night on the western hemisphere, when it was day time in the eastern hemisphere...I FELT CONNECTED and at peace
- extremely good motor range of motion to view all possible angles of your room
- poor motion detection settings
Assigned an overseas job at work, had to break it to my family and roommates that I'm leaving, had weeks to plan things out and then it occurred to me that my stuff at home was not safe since my roommate was bringing his girlfriend to the house and living there while I was away. I was not alarmed by his intentions but his GF did bother me to the point where I didn't feel safe with my stuff (for example, she would carelessly leave the front door unlocked while leaving for work and would not like it when we tried to ask her to not let just things happen). This didn't help me feel secure. Comes the SereneLife Camera. There is not much I know about wifi products and how good they work, or how clean and clear a picture/audio appears when capturing such data either in light or dark settings, or even the ungodly mess of having to know where and how to save off such information when it come time that you need to save and protect your important data...but this camera..this camera...in just a matter of minutes just WORKED right out of the box. With the phone app, the external memory and the ability to stream audio/video over my phone while overseas and then not only that control the camera myself while being on the other side of the world and be able to communicate with my GF whenever she would come to check up on my place...I can't say enough how much I LOVE THIS CAMERA!!!! This camera was dependable and a life saver in all sense of the word. I just left it on my window sill, let it point straight into my room and any hour of the day I could see what was happening on the other side of the world. You don't know what a lifesaver this was. Additionally, this product proved itself to be long lasting while unattended. This overseas job was a three month gig and I never once feared being disconnected or not being able to download information over the internet.
This camera came with a link to a piece of software called SereneViewer. When registering my account, I noticed that it seemed very similar to the software that I was using for the old camera, which was called MIPC. As an experiment, I put the login information into MIPC and it also worked so the new software is just a rebranded version. SereneViewer allows you to scroll around when zoomed, which is nice but other than that, I see no difference.
All of the above are the good things. Now for the bad.
This camera is powered from an USB cable. It is pretty long but not quite long enough for where we have our camera mounted. Because it is USB, we didn't have a handy extension cord for it. I'll eventually fix that but for now, the outlet strip is hanging in mid air.
This camera seems to hang somewhat often. When I say hang, I mean that connection is lost in the software and this can only be corrected by closing the camera view and either quitting the app or sometimes you can get it back by clicking on the camera preview once again. This happens with both MIPC and SereneViewer. This isn't too much of an issue for us but if you were monitoring something were you had the camera on screen for long durations, that wouldn't be ideal.
I feel like I was tricked into buying this camera because I heavily base my purchase decisions on customer reviews. When I received this camera, there was a slip of paper in the box that basically was bribing people into leaving good reviews here in exchange for a 32GB SD card. Overall, this camera seems to be fairly good but this practice feels sleazy. I'll definitely update my review if the camera goes bad quickly or otherwise takes a turn for the worse.