3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
SereneLife Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 Inches Thick) with Premium SUP Accessories & Carry Bag | Wide Stance, Bottom Fin for Paddling, Surf Control, Non-Slip Deck | Youth & Adult Standing Boat
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UPGRADED PREMIUM MATERIAL: The upgraded premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality of military grade material. We provide the most durable and stable paddle boards on the market!!!
- UPGRADED WIDE SUP DESIGN FOR BETTER BALANCE: measuring 10’6 feet long & 32 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze, These board can be used in the ocean, fresh water lakes, and rivers.
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY – The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100 percent travel friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- ALL IN 1 PADDLE BOARD KIT: Complete with must have paddle board accessories, our SUP paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves Includes 10'6 board, coiled ankle cuff safety leash, Aluminum paddle, manual air pump & storage bag and waterproof bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's a list of the reasons I would highly recommend this board over other similarly priced ones:
- The quality of the board and it's material is high and rivals that of boards in the $500 - $700 range.
- 6 inch thickness means this board can easily hold 2 people. This is something anyone should be aware of when purchasing a board. I recently bought the highly rated 4-inch "Pathfinder" which is a nice, light board, but can definitely only hold 1 person.
- Comes with a leash which most boards do not. And on that note...
- The dual fins in the back make this a great board for surfing. A leash definitely comes in handy when out in the ocean because this thing will float back to shore if you're not holding onto it and a wave crashed over you.
- Very easy to roll/fold up and store. This is probably the biggest selling point of inflatables. No roof racks needed, takes up minimal space.
- Being inflatable means it's not an issue if you accidentally bump things or drop it. Have permanently scuffed or dinged hard boards even from the smallest taps, so this is a nice peace-of-mind thing with all inflatables. Material is thick enough with this (and most boards) that I've yet to puncture one, even having taken them into rock rivers or running into or over random branches or tree trunks.
So to sum it up, as someone who owns 3 inflatables and has used countless others, I can easily say this is the best one I own. It's great for 1 or 2 people, is highly buoyant, very stable, and comes with a lot of great additional things that really sweeten the deal (2-way pump and leash).
VERY IMPORTANT/MUST READ:
2-way pump is great and allows for faster inflation, though, as with any inflatable boards, getting from 10 to 15psi is a struggle and have heard it's almost impossible for people with less muscle mass or weight to inflate all the way by themselves. I recommend getting this particular style of pump. Most of the cheaper ones don't seem to work as well and you'll find that most of them have 3 to 4 star reviews and most people complain they inflate fine up until about 10psi then stop working or overheat, meaning you'll have to manually get the last 5psi with the hand pump which is the hardest part. The pump I linked below is the one I use. It only lasts roughly a year but that's using it several times a month which I consider worth it if you know the amount of effort and work involved when using the hand pump to inflate the board. If you can get a warranty with the pump, or if you can register it, once you receive it, I'd highly recommend it. Either way, the pump works fast and is powerful. You may have to manually hold the hose in until it's done inflating but it usually take not longer than 4 to 5 minutes, from scratch, to inflate, just be mindful to let the thing cool off a bit if inflating multiple boards. I think that might be what causes me to replace it so often, is I end up using it on multiple boards in a row and it's only recommended 1 at a time between 15 minute cooldowns. (link below)
This particular pump actually has the proper board connector on the hose (Halkey Roberts Valve), which is awesome. If you don't buy this particular pump, be 100% sure it has the Halkey Roberts Valve connector, otherwise, you won't be able to connect it to your board. Some pumps that look similar to this one don't have the HK Valve connector and thus, you'll need to buy the separate adapter (link below).
ISUP Bravo Pump: https://smile.amazon.com/Sea-Eagle-High-Speed-High-Pressure-Inflatables/dp/B07NJF29QZ/ref=sr_1_43?dchild=1&keywords=isup+pump&qid=1578930233&sr=8-43
Halkey Roberts Valve Adapter (only necessary if electric pump you are buying doesn't have or come with a Halkey Roberts connector): https://www.amazon.com/Super-SW-Inflatable-Replacement-Accessories/dp/B07SXGZ2CB/ref=sr_1_15_sspa?keywords=halkey+roberts+valve&qid=1575929073&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-15-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExREVFN1BBT04wUDFJJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDI3NzgxMVZUWDNZSUVOUkpHQiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjYxNjc2M1FDMVdKSUVWUjYxQyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX210ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
inexpensive but of excellent quality
very stable (My kids ages 5, 7, and 9 can navigate the shore with it)
bungees are handy
everything you need included (including leash and pump)
subjectively, there are cooler looking boards
the aluminum paddle is heavy and unbalanced but there are lots of paddles that cost more than this whole board package
I had a bit of experience and did a substantial amount of research before I pulled the trigger on this board. I highly recommend this as an intro SUP. I also recommend getting a lighter paddle and an electric pump. I just use my cheap Ryobi air pump to get it 90% inflated and finish it quickly with the manual pump to get the required pressure.
Here are a couple of tips:
1. I thought the pressure Gage was broken. It wasn't, you just have to put a lot more air in than you expect.
2. The fill valve leaked initially. Turns out you can simply tighten it down with the included valve wrench.
Top reviews from other countries
Very happy with the quality.
I haven't tested it out on the water to see how sturdy it is and if the bent fin will affect my paddling.