Serenilite Stress Ball and Hand Therapy Gel Squeeze Exercise Ball - Great for Anxiety and Hand Strengthening - Optimal Stress Relief - Dual Color
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RELIEVE YOUR STRESS & ANXIETY Serenilite hand therapy stress balls are great for reducing physical discomfort and relieving mental tension in your body. Every squeeze will improve focus, increase strength, and soothe the mind. Relax your mind and body with your new stress ball. Also relieves anxiety, OCD, ADHD, and other spectrum disorders.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR GRIP, JOINTS & MUSCLES while reducing carpal tunnel & arthritis symptoms while relieving stress. Increase blood flow and circulation in your hands, fingers, & forearms with every squeeze. Optimal for rehabilitation and post surgery recovery.
- ULTRA-DURABLE & PREMIUM QUALITY ergonomic stress relief ball made of a tear-resistant gel core and sleek non-stick fabric. Experience maximum grip & comfort. Retains shape & smooth to the touch. We’ve custom made our stress ball to fit your needs.
- SPARK MULTIPLE SENSES by physical therapy and color therapy, improving well-being and relaxing your mind and body. Increase hand mobility & grip strength. Perfect fidget for kids and adults of all ages. Portable anywhere you go and is a great addition to your lifestyle to decrease your stress levels.
- Lifetime & Happiness Guaranteed! - Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you have questions or concerns regarding your stress ball, please message us through Amazon and we'll try our best to assist you!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Or Better Yet...Squeeze Your Stress Away
We all experience stress, but not all of us realize how much tension we carry in our bodies. Even fewer of us are good at releasing that tension.The good news is: we CAN unclench our mouse hands and unhunch our computer-stare shoulders.
Serenilite's Dura-Grip gel stress ball is the affordable, effective stress reliever you didn't know you were looking for.
Need To Fidget But Don't Want To Look Awkward?
We all fidget. But not all fidgeting is socially acceptable, right? When clicking that pen causes death stares from co-workers - try using a stress ball!
Serenilite balls create a calming action for hands that don't distract others and allows us to focus on what's important...subtly.
Dura-Grip Serenilite stress balls are sturdy, small, and have just the right amount of resistance.
Combat Computer-Hand Arthritis & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Arthritis is more than pain. It affects grip and makes everyday activities extremely difficult.
Fight back against arthritis by strengthening grip while alleviating stress. A small, sturdy, Serenilite stress ball is the perfect (and portable) tool to help squeeze stress away while building up grip strength.
Color: Electrical Surge-Dark Purple/Dark Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 614 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't follow a specific schedule, but I try to keep it handy as a stress reliever, thinking aid, or momentary distraction. Whenever I need a moment to think, or find myself on a call, or otherwise not typing, I can pick up the ball and manipulate it, squeeze it, squash it...again, not following any specific regime; but even this absent-minded use of the product has had positive results. After a few weeks, I've noticed that my typing fatigue isn't as bad as it has been, and the general wrist ache that excessive typing induces has improved greatly.
I would definitely recommend that anyone who spends a lot of time doing repetitive motions with their hands invest in a therapy ball to help manage the long term affects.
Also it works as a fidget toy too, I have ADHD and sometimes I just like to feel the gel ball squish. It's relaxing.
Thank you serenilite!
I am considering ordering additional balls to give to family & friends as presents. I wish they sold them as sets, as I prefer to use one in each hand while doing the exercises.
I just want to add that I paid full retail price for these balls and did not receive any promotional discount or consideration of any kind for this review.