Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2014
A real nice start to the continuation of the Serenity story line. I am not a comic reader, actually this is the first one i have every bought. The artwork was great and really look like the movie and tv show characters
on February 25, 2014
It picks up about 9 months after the movie left off. If you love Firefly as a story then you will love this continuation by Joss and his brother with artwork from a reputable comic. I did read it but actually bought it for a friend and he loved it.
on November 21, 2016
I guess you have to like Serenity, but if you do you will have no regrets at all buying this series.
on December 31, 2014
PERFECT
on March 15, 2014
Love the story glad it lives on other than in Jos's mind! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
on February 27, 2015
Super happy with my purchase! Got this for my son in-law for Christmas ans was very pleased with the care taken in sending it out. Will continue to use this seller!
on October 31, 2014
I'm going to purchase anything I can get my hands on to learn what happened after Serenity. This was beautifully illustrated and is a great story set up. I can't wait to read the rest.
on December 20, 2015
Joss is beautiful madman you
on March 3, 2014
I can hear the voices of the actors and feel the fingerprints of Joss Whedon on every page. Well done!
on February 9, 2015