Serfas TCPG Bicycle Floor Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple valve pump head - fits both presta and schrader valves
- All metal barrel and nylon base
- 160 PSI capacity
- Equipped with ball and accessory attachments
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Serfas TCPG Bicycle Pump and Sporting goods inflator
Simple Valve Head for both Presta and Schrader.
This pump has a simple valve head which easily accepts Presta and Schrader valves. Flip the lever and the pump head will adapt without having remove the cap.
Serfas warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Overview of the TCPG
- Simple Valve Head fits Presta and Schrader Valves.
- Alloy Barrel with sturdy nylon base and handle.
- Easy to read gauge
- Includes Ball and Accessory Inflators.
- Capacity: 160 psi / 11 bar
- Height: 23 inches / 58cm
- Weight: 1130 grams / 40 ounces.
Simple Valve Head
Completely automatic head for use on both presta and schrader valves. Eliminates having to use adapters or remove gaskets.
The ideal hose storage to keep it neat and off the ground and supporting the handle for easy carrying.
Pressure Gauge and Stable Base
Easy to read gauge with adjustable marker to set your ideal pressure. The gauge reads in both PSI and Bar. They reinforced base adds stability while pumping.
Sporting Goods and Needle Adapters
The TCPG comes with a ball and bladder adapter. This makes the pump ideal for exercise balls, mattresses and all of your team sports equipment that require the needle.
|Serfas FMP-500O Bicycle Floor Pump||Serfas FP-200 Bicycle Floor Pump||Serfas TCPG Floor Pump||Serfas FP-45 Floor Pump||Serfas FP-35 Floor Pump|
|Pump Head||Simple Valve with integrated release valve||Simple Valve||Simple Valve||Dual Head||Dual Head|
|PSI Capacity||260 PSI||160 PSI||160 PSI||160 PSI||160 PSI|
|Pump Height||26.5" Tall||28.5" Tall||23"||28.5"||25.25"|
Serfas: All Riders Welcome
Wherever your road leads we know cyclists seek the ultimate ride. With that in mind, Serfas strives to make products that reflect those wants and needs. Bringing Cycling To Life for over 24 years, Serfas’ commitment to quality, performance, and customer service is reflected in our innovative products that are rider-tested and rider approved.
From our latest E-Lume light technology to our plethora of comfort and performance saddles, Serfas has something for everyone. Come take your next journey with us. We guarantee you’ll love the results.
|Package Height||6.5 x 9.49 x 24.21 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.45 pounds|
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Simple "plug and play." Works for schrader or presta valves without taking it apart.
- Fills up tires fast.
- Smooth action. Doesn't catch.
- Grippy nubbins on the feet allow zero-slippage.
- Comes with a ball pump needle (nice I suppose if you don't have one in your tool box already).
- Red needle on the dial is an easy quick glance guide to know where you're at with the PSI. (see video)
- Decently priced on Amazon.
- I tried to strangle a home intruder with this. Sadly the quality of the pump was so good it didn't break, and I ended up taking his life. This has been a test to see if you've read this review this far. If so, congratulations. I owe you lunch. I should also apologize for lying to you.
5/5 stars. Best floor pump on Amazon.
A few minor annoyances, but nothing worth deducting more than 1 star combined:
1. The gauge is a little tough to read, but not that big a deal. The picture shows a marker on the outside dial. I don't recall seeing this (I don't have the pump with me as I write this, so cannot confirm.)
2. The head of the valve is large, so if you are working with a child's bike, it may be tough to fit. One of my kids' bikes has 12" wheels with tight-spokes made it difficult to get on the valve, but with some persistence it worked.
That being said, for the price, this is a great pump.
Once finally attached, the pump is very easy to use. It's super easy to pump up to at least 85 psi (I didn't try any higher). However, the valve is sometimes hard to get off. You yank and wiggle until finally it violently lets go, and you smash your hand into your spokes.
The valve head is pretty large, and it was hard to attach it to the 16-inch wheels on my bike trailer.
In short, I gave up and bought a cheap pump at Target with a cheezy plastic valve that was MUCH easier to attach, even if harder to pump at higher psi and with a cheaper gauge.
(Might have been this one: http://smile.amazon.com/Schwinn-SW76506-2-5-in-1-Floor-Pump/dp/B00F2DG3VU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442548392&sr=8-1&keywords=schwinn+bike+pump)
(Note for those researching pumps: This pump appears to be nearly identical to the AerGun X1000 pump except with a slightly shorter tube. The pump head, gauge, and foot pad thingie were completely identical. http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WN3V9AM?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0)
I hope the next one I buy is just as good!!!
The pressure gauge has worked fine and never malfunctioned. The tab to lock the nozzle onto the valve is a little counter intuitive but it's not a big deal. I initially thought the tab should start in the "up" position to get it on the valve and then pushed down to lock it, but it's the opposite. That way it'd be easier to use with one hand while using the other to hold the bike, ball, etc. A little weird (to me at least) but perhaps there are other reasons for it that I'm unaware of.
I've never used it on Presta valves so I can't speak to its effectiveness there, though other reviewers indicate they've had problems with them.
Also it works GREAT with both presta and Shrader valves with not adjustment or compromise on seal. It works as advertised.
Update: After three years of use on our five bikes and even our vehicles, this pump seems good as new. It still seamlessly works for both presta and shrader valves. Best-ever bike pump.