- File Size: 1942 KB
- Print Length: 405 pages
- Publisher: Bluefields (June 5, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008GR3SYO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,148 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $4.00 (44%)
Serial Hottie Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I can only give this book 3 stars, because while I couldn't put it down (I just had to know who the serial killer would end up being), I was really creeped out by the love story. Seth was kind of on the abusive side. I don't think there are any parents out there who would want their daughter to date someone who completely flies off the handle anytime another boy so much as looks at her, telling her that he hates all her friends and "kidnapping" her just to prove a point. Fortunately our heroine doesn't just sit by and take it from him, but I still felt like she could have done more to put him in his place...like break up with him.
Other than that I thought the book was really well written. I liked how Ellie and her sister develop a loving relationship, and how Ellie learns a lot about herself over the course of the book. The story felt really intense, and I loved how there was the constant question of "did Seth do it?" I am a fan of this author and would probably read anything else she chose to publish.
I guess it wasn't a small list of complaints after all.
This book was terrible. TERRIBLE. I mean, I admit - Kelly Oram is a very skilled writer. I loved "Cinder & Ella" - this book made me cry and it wasn't pretty. But "Serial Hottie". OMG, this book is just preposterous. Let me elaborate.
1. Seth. Seriously? Stalker much? Creepy much? Psycho much? This book would be so much more interesting if he was the killer. But he obviously couldn't have. I don't get this hype for possesive, moody, creepy, stalkerish dudes with obvious anger management issues. I blame Twilight. Girl, if a guy breaks into your room just to leave you a "sweet and romantic" message, spends some amount of time there while you're having dinner with your parents downstairs it is not right. If he punches a wall because he saw you kissing another guy, it's of course better that punching you, but it is still not right. If he wants to kill every male that comes near you, it is not right and he's in serious need of some professional help. If he declares that you're his girlfriend and he's not taking no for an answer and you're thrilled about that, there's something wrong with both you and him. If he tell you things like "oh you're so sweet and innocent" or "I'll teach you more when you're ready" there is something wrong and creepy about that. If he pins you to the floor with your hands behind your back just to prove a point it is NOT right. And last but not least, if a guy picks you up against your will, drags you to his room and keeps you there so he can talk to you, it's definitely not ok!
If Seth wasn't that hot it would be totally a "Criminal Minds" episode.
2. Ellie. Oh Ellie.Read more ›
I have read other books by this author which were good. Now I am wary of purchasing any of her books, regardless of the ratings.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Books like this are why I want to be a writer I cant wait to spread the word on this book it's a must readPublished 1 month ago by Janet Byrne
I can't believe it took me so long to find this book! It immediately grabbed my attention and I completely fell in love with the characters. I love Ellie and her spunk. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Heather De Los Reyes
This was a fun book to read it had a good plot which is unusual for books like these. A bit childish but that was the appeal. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
Another fun book!! I loved Ellie and Seth. Such a hilarious duo!! And all of the supporting characters were ridiculous and awesome. Such a fun read!! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Angi Marina
This was a really fun read that kept me guessing the whole time! I gave it 5 STARS for originality and engaging characters. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lara Lynn
I really enjoyed this book. Yes, Seth is an overprotective and a little broken guy but he means well. You can tell throughout the whole book that he really cares for Ellie. Read morePublished 4 months ago by little_red
Every teen has to step across an invisible line between ignoring the way they interact and affect the opposite sex.. Read morePublished 4 months ago by John Rogers ClarkIV
I'll admit I only liked this book the first time I read it but on the second reading something clicked and now I can't get enough of it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by AMANDA K
I only gave it a four star because I didn't quite like Seth. He was too weird regarding Ellie. It made the storyline work, but.... Ellie was great! I really liked her. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer