3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
SerialGear USB RS-232 Industrial Adapter Isolated and Surge Protected FTDI Chip
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports Serial Speed from 300bps to 460Kbps
- USB Optical isolation & surge protection Adapter RS-232
- Provides 1 RS232 Serial Port over USB Port
- Built-in 2,500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits/ Built-in Bi-direction 500w Surge Protection Circuits
- Supports Win98, Me, XP, VISTA, CE, 2000, 2003, Windows 7 (32/64 bit) Windows 8, Windows 10 and Linux
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The USB-SSRS1 USB to serial conversion cable is designed for PC, thin clent, or server to provide an instant Isolation and Surge Protection COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
The USB-SSRS1 provides the scale-ability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed.
Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements. With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don't have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices.
The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The USB-SSRS1 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Supports 1 DB9-Male UART Serial port
- Supports 3-wire RS-232 signals (TxD, RxD, GND)
- Isolation: Built-in 2500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits
- Surge Protection: Built-in 500W Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Data Bits: 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Baud Rate: 300 bps to 921.6 Kbps
- Supports Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10, Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 1.77in (L) x 1.63in (W) x 0.86in (H) (4.50 x 4.15 x 2.20 cm)
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|