Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on April 6, 2015
Hi All. I've had my Brother P-touch PT-90 labeler for several years now. I'm a home owner and I use my 90 for general household. One item(s) that I have found that needs identified are the many power cubes for all the devices you've had through the years. These things last forever. I have a box full. The most common are the +5VDC and +12VDC power cubes. Contrary to popular belief or what manufacturers say, many can be used interchangeably with other products. I won't go into that here so if you're not sure label the cube identifying the device that it was used with and hang-on to it. Ask a friend who knows about these things for advice. Another area I use labels are light switches. In my home I have several gang switches and I was always trying to figure out what switch did what, where etc. Once identified I selected a tape the matched the decor of the room, labeled the switch, another inconvenience solved.
I like the variety of tape colors and I'll surely be ordering more soon
on February 11, 2016
I have a Brother label maker that I've had for over 10 years and really like it. It's probably not as fancy as newer models but it works great - sturdy and reliable. I bought these label rolls to use with it. I'm not sure why I bought the twin pack because one roll seems to last forever; I guess I was afraid they would stop making the refills at some point. These labels work great and are a good deal.
on November 6, 2017
I ordered this as a replacement for our label maker once we ran out of the sample packs that came with it when we bought it. It took a couple of tries to get it installed right including looking the instructions up on YouTube but once it was in right, it's worked perfectly. I've experienced no jams or misprint. Perfect refill for our label maker!
on March 23, 2013
Works great in my Brother P-touch Model PT-80. Great deal for the 2 cartridges. Tried purchasing in the store, but they cost a lot more.
on November 15, 2017
I purchased a Brother P-Touch labler at a second hand store for 50 cents. (Deal of all deals!) I purchased this tape and it works great. The first thing I labeled was my dog. I placed a label on his head with his name on it. Dog was not happy. :-D
on July 16, 2017
I should buy this by the case. I have 2 Brother label makers that use this tape - one for home and one work. I go through the tape very quickly! It's great and makes everything look nice and organized. :)
on July 18, 2016
The product sent was not manufactured by Brother, and will not work in the labeler that we have.
on August 24, 2013
If you have a P-touch label maker you need the M tape. These are not knock-offs but the genuine M tape in a two-pack. Now I don't have to worry about running out in the middle of a labeling project!
on October 9, 2012
I have had the P-Touch Labeler for many years. It has served its purpose very well for me, but I have a Grand daughter that thought she needed to label everything Needless to say, when I wanted to use it, -tape cartridges empty. When I went out on a quest to purchase more cartridges, I was afflicted with sticker shock if and when I was able to locate any at all. The market seemed to be flooded with newer and fancier models of labelers than my P-Touch model. Finally, a light bulb went off in my head and I thought of Amazon. The cartridges were at my door in two days and the cartridges were at least $5 less per cartridge. I plan on ordering more soon, as I anticipate they will probably stop offering the same cartridges as they keep producing and offering fancier label makers with their accompanying cartridges. I have gotten smarter now, I hide some from my grand daughter.
on December 19, 2012
I own the brother P-touch home and hobby III label maker. This tape is made for it and drops right in after you remove the plastic and cardboard packaging. Makes great labels. The only thing that takes some getting used to is un-peeling the backing after you peel a label. You have to go one corner and use your fingertip to rub the corner back and forth until you can separate a little of the backing. At first it seemed impossible, but now that I am used to it it is easy. Great product. just make sure you get the right size tape.