Serious Magic Ultra 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reads and writes AVI or DV video clips from virtually any editing tool, from Avid to Adobe Premiere to Final Cut Pro
- Includes a library of pre-rendered virtual sets and revolutionary features like virtual camera moves and video reflections within virtual scenes
- Achieve complex keys featuring smoke, glass and liquids with minimal effort
- One-click Set Key feature allows fast set up, for better videos with less tweaking
- High-quality vector keying technology works with uneven lighting, wrinkled backdrops and even frizzy hair
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ULTRA 2 is the tool digital video editors have been waiting for. It creates broadcast-quality backgrounds on Digital Video(DV), for convincing backgrounds with excellent results. Create 3D virtual sets and animated backgrounds -- enhance your productions whether they're corporate, educational settings, newsrooms or futuristic studios. Use it in the field or studio with minimal set up, for 3D virtual sets that are simple and affordable. Special effects, such as virtual camera fly-throughs, simulate realistic motion tracking within the scene VirtualTrak adds virtual pans and zooms from stationary camera shots, in perfect sync with your keyed backgrounds Flexible placement with edge cropping, scaling, and orientation settings allow total control over the placement of your source clips Real-time color correction on input and output clips along with spill suppression, color curve, and desaturation controls Video inputs for AVI, MPEG, QuickTime and DV files or any format with a codec installed Output files can be uncompressed AVI, DV, 24-bit, and 32-bit AVIs with alpha channel for later compositing with any standard video editing system
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without going into paragraphs of extended details; the difference between ULTRA 2 and typical green screen applications is like a 1st-generation, 900kb Digital Camera Picture compared to a modern 12 Megapixel image of today.
The biggest problem right now, is that Apple bought out Serious Magic, and customer support seems to be lacking a bit. I am hopeful that we can work-out the minor problems and I can return to some creative work.
If you love playing with green screen and doing professional-level stuff, get this program!