Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on July 19, 2015
I like Meg Ryan and Timothy Hutton so I gave this movie a go. It started out like many of the modern romantic comedies with strained dialogue and a forceful beginning. I thought about taking it off but something was interesting enough to keep going. Much to my surprise, I found myself laughing at the way Timothy Hutton's character is shown the error of his ways. It gave a strange satisfaction much like Tales from the Crypt. I was hooked and though I wondered about the validity of the events taking place, I was willing to believe it was not a set up by Meg Ryan's character. I hated the ending. It showed the manipulative side of women and I felt angry and betrayed much like the Timothy Hutton must have felt. It ruined what could have been a decent movie. I know that modern couples are shown as shallow and selfish but this could have done something different and it chose not to. I would not recommend this movie unless you are prepared to feel angry and betrayed or if your belief systems are all there.
on March 1, 2015
watched it in 10 minutes. Had a feeling it was going to be horrible-I must be psychic. I was right.. and why is this under comedy?
on July 31, 2017
Too funny for real!!
on July 21, 2015
Given the actors/actresses involved in this movie one would think it would be great! but i'm sorry to say it wasn't! don't waste your time!
on February 28, 2016
lots of vulgar language - not that good a story
on June 14, 2015
I saw this when it first came out many years ago and just watched it again. It's still a fun watch. It is now dates due to the technology it shows and the believability factor is limited, but it's still light, clean comedy.
on May 5, 2015
Trite and too far fetched
on December 19, 2015
Id watcb French Kiss daily... And all of her other movies are terrific but this one laid the rotten egg. Sorry Meg... Cant win em all
on July 22, 2015
This flick's not sure if it wants to be a rom com or a serious drama but it's better than some of the reviews lead you to expect.
on April 20, 2015
After watching for a 15 minutes or so, we gave up on this movie. We love Meg Ryan, but this was just poorly written and poorly acted.