Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 10, 2013
I've used supplements for years. I've tried seemingly every legal version I heard about and this product works. It's not going to give you an insane veins popping out of your arms pump, but you WILL feel it. The hardness and recovery it gives your muscles is what I noticed the most. I took it as directed. I am currently taking a month to cycle it out of my system so I can start again. For the price...you won't be disappointed
on January 28, 2015
I love Agmatine. Not only do I get great pumps, this product also helps numb an injury I have to my low back and hamstrings. Agmatine has an analgesic effect. It helps get me through my workout with pain and lasts for a good 4-5 hours. I also feel blood flood get to my muscles when working out, producing the pump. Never workout without this stuff!
on June 12, 2014
-Though the pumps will not stay, it is fun while in the gym

-Creates more arterial surface area for nutrient absorption... which is a good thing

-No stimulants added = Bonus

-No noticeable negative side effects after 4 weeks of use
on June 22, 2015
A good product. I'm half way through the bottle. I can feel the difference when I life and recovery from using this. My muscles don't hurt as much after the workout and I can push myself harder. I do take this as directed. I stack this with Kre-Alkalyn EFX.
on March 12, 2016
Ok not even in the same class as usp labs ag 500, these are only 250mg/ cap
and u need atleast 4 to feel the slightest blood dilated pump....the king of sting is long lost but not forgotten thanks to the FDA
on June 11, 2015
I've had zero success with any supposed "pump" supplements, all of the market leaders do absolutely nothing for me. This is the only one that actually has the hardening effect and pump, sometimes to the point of overkill.
on January 16, 2013
This is the product that L-Arginine was supposed to be. I have pretty good results, but I tend to have better with Citrulline in terms of endurance and NO production. It is a good product and SNS is a very reputable brand.
on November 30, 2014
Great for pumps! The pills go down easy and SNS is a very reputable company. Thanks!
on June 1, 2015
Excellent Service and Product!
on March 26, 2015
good shtuff, swole like balloon.