+ $4.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Exciting action as you face wave after wave of giant alien mutants
- Hop in your hover-car and get moving, strafing enemies -- 10 vehicles for you to pilot
- Traverse 40 levels and seven different worlds as you collect five parts of a mysterious icon
- Large environments give you plenty of room to shoot everything in your path -- and you have all the guns and ammo you need to do it
- 16-player action online
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Serious Sam 2 has the wild shooter fun that made the first game so popular -- with all-new game elements, weapons and monsters to shoot up. You're back as Sam Stone, the giant hulk of a man who hates aliens. Which is good, because they're invading and Earth needs a bloodthirsty maniac like him to take 'em on!
From the Manufacturer
The series famous for relentless intensity is returning bigger, better looking, and more frantic than ever. Sam Stone is back to rescue the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time-traveling enemies in Serious Sam 2. Built from the ground up with a completely new engine, Serious Sam 2 will be a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
- Runs on the newly designed Serious 2 engine with graphics, environments, and physics that are 100 times more complex than previous Serious Sam games.
- Maintains the same level of extreme action that Serious Sam is known for. Despite its jaw-dropping visuals, Serious Sam 2 will surpass the onscreen enemy benchmark that the original Serious Sam games set.
- Over 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over seven unique environments. Sam will travel through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, futuristic cities, volcanic planets, and more. Each level is seriously enormous!
- 45 newly designed enemy types for Sam to face. The Serious Sam series is known for its outrageous enemy personalities, and Serious Sam 2 will give players a lot more to laugh about.
- New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
- Online play for both PC and Xbox.
Top customer reviews
Yes, Serious Sam II is a departure from the main Serious Sam formula, which consists of tons of enemies spawning on an open, arena-based map; however, Serious Sam II is more about structure and variety instead of one large map with hundreds of spawning enemies. Taking lessons from games with more linear map design, Serious Sam II's enemy encounters are spread out and the levels have more natural flow to them, like in most recent games. Now, I'm not saying levels aren't large and open, because they most certainly are, but instead of one large square map, you actually have level design that somewhat funnels you down a path, which allows for more structure and variety in encounters.
Also, Serious Sam II has vehicles, which are fun and a nice change of pace. The first one you'll encounter is a dino that you can ride and take out enemies with.
I can understand why some older Serious Sam and Painkiller fans were turned off by this departure, but I actually enjoy that there's more meat to this adventure than just mindless action 100% of the time. Don't get me wrong, I also love mindless action, but Serious Sam II was a great departure and is vastly underappreciated.
P.S. the final boss fight, "the mental institution" is not in the game unfortunatel,y only on pc.
Most recent customer reviews
Well, first let me say that I am a FPS(first person shooter) nut. However, I consider myself to be very picky.Read more