About the Product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom. Serving as a prequel to the original indie sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3 takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries. Set against the collapsing temples of an ancient civilization and the crumbling cities of 22nd century Egypt, Serious Sam 3 is an exhilarating fusion of classic twitch shooters and modern gameplay features.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of attackers or face being overrun by Mental’s savage beasts. No cover systems, no camping – it’s just you against them. All of them.
- Fearsome Enemy Creatures – A new battalion of unforgettable minions including the rumbling Scrapjack and towering Khnum join the legendary Headless Kamikaze, Gnaar and Sirian Werebull to create the fiercest opposition you’ve ever had the pleasure of mowing down.
- Spectacular Environments– Battle across the expansive battlefields of near-future Egypt bursting at the seams with total chaos. The shattered cities of tomorrow lined with the crumbling temples of an ancient world become your destructible playground.
- Destructive Arsenal – Unleash Serious Sam’s arsenal of weapons including a scoped assault rifle, the double-barreled shotgun, the explosive automatic shotgun, the punishing minigun, and the almighty barrage of flaming cannonballs! Carry all of Sam’s weapons at once and switch between each gun on the fly for maximum firepower.
- Brutal Melee Attacks – When the going get’s tough, the tough take matters into their own hands! Rip out the eye of a closing Gnaar, twist off the face of the hideous Scrapjack or snap the neck of an Arachnoid Hatchling for an instant kill.
- Co-Op Chaos – Go to war against Mental’s horde with up to 16 players online and annihilate everything that moves across 12 levels of mayhem. Try to survive wave after wave of enemies in the relentless Survival mode or go on a monstrous safari in Beast Hunt mode!
- Pure Multiplayer Mayhem – Drop the gauntlet and let the heavy ordinance fly in incredible versus modes like Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Team Standing and My Burden. This is the next level of Serious Sam multiplayer and all hell is about to break loose!
- Split Screen Modes – Huddle up with split screen co-op and multiplayer versus modes with up to four players on one screen. Hey, stop looking at my screen!
A Steam account is required for game installation and activation.
Top Customer Reviews
Just turn down the lights, turn up the sound, and have a good time.
Great, fun, entertaining FPS, nothing more, and nothing less.
Graphics are nice. The level design is nothing visually mind-blowing. The entire game takes place in Egypt so there's a lot of desert and fragments of ruins. Interior levels are a bit of a pain. Visibility is limited. You need to use a flashlight to see anything and finding your way isn't always easy. Levels are very linear. There's zero exploration outside of locating secret items scattered about (often in the corners).
This game is a first-person shooter in it's standard mode, but it's easy to toggle into third-person. I played the entire game in third-person and found it to play extremely well in that mode with the exception of jumping to scale an object. I tried jumping in first-person, however, and it didn't really make any difference.
I liked the story in this game. It's very simplistic. Aliens are everywhere. Sam is on his own as he quests to turn on some crazy weapons known as the "Time Lock." It's not a deep story, but it's not bad for a game that is basically chaos incarnate. Sam is an over-the-top tough guy with a touch of humor, so he's fun enough in the role of narrator.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had no problem using the download. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was not knowing originally that I had to download Steam to be able to play the game. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Robert Fleckal
Very horrible graphics, and full of bugs. I would not recommend this to anyone, and wish I never had purchased it to start with.Published on June 2, 2014 by Brandon Edington
Outrageous violence against amazing monsters (not people) Requiring some strategy... even on the easiest levels, you can't just "Rambo" your way through. Nice JobPublished on April 15, 2014 by mark fusco
Good game, great graphics just point and shoot! It is amazing how well the serious sam 3.0 engine can show so much for very minimal impact on your computer hardware. Read morePublished on December 1, 2013 by Chanthon Lam