About the Product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
From the Manufacturer
The legendary Serious Sam reloads and rearms in an explosive, turn-based RPG developed by Vlambeer (Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing). Serious Sam: The Random Encounter follows Sam and his band of oddball mercenaries as they battle across a pixilated world teeming chaotic battles, hordes of bizarre creatures, and mysterious secrets. Choose your weapons and take aim at the most random Serious Sam adventure yet!
- Turn-Based Awesome – Battle across three worlds of pandemonium with Serious Sam and his band of quirky commandos as they clash with legions of relentless creatures hell-bent on ruining your day. Choose your weapons and prepare for an absolute onslaught of merciless enemies charging from every direction.
- Extraordinary Visual Design – Behold the pixilated brutality of Serious Sam’s struggle against evil in glorious retro-styled graphics. Visit the exotic locals of Egypt and dangerous caverns overrun by Mental’s twisted horde. Battle by land or take on all-new aquatic variations of classic Serious Sam baddies in underwater skirmishes unlike anything Sam has faced before!
- Serious Strategy – No magic here, son. Select from a variety of dynamic items to increase your party’s stats, toss out some Headless Kamikaze bait, or bring everything to a devastating halt with the all-powerful Serious Bomb.
- Challenge Mode – Take on a never-ending wave of Mental’s most fearsome minions and attempt to win the admiration of your friends and family.
A Steam account is required for game installation and activation.
Top Customer Reviews
By IDK on June 15, 2013
Platform for Display: PC DownloadEdition: StandardComment Sending feedback...
Before you buy this just be aware that this nor any of Vlambeer's games currently work with Windows 8. In fact, any games made in GameMaker have problems with Windows 8, usually ending up with a sudden crash, it's unavoidable. As I have yet to play the game, I rated it how I think I'd enjoy judging by the videos I have watched on it.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again