- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: KaleidoEye LLC (September 9, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692283641
- ISBN-13: 978-0692283646
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,948,272 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seriously, Dad?: An empowering conversation that will change your lens on life. Paperback – September 9, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's nothing quite as special as seeing a teen turn from a distant, grumpy, or aggressive one-of-the-pack, to an independent, compassionate, engaged, emotionally and personally responsible leader... and this transformation really can happen using Mike's ideas and language (and a ton of patience, love and perseverance). At least flip thru the book so you can feel how well Mike 'feels' the kids, and connects with them, so he can lead kids to a more positive, independent, loving future.
In my opinion, teaching these emotional intelligence (EQ) skills to our younger generations is the #1 best possible thing we can do for the future of our world, and theirs! Thanks for helping create a better world, from the inside out.
- Matt Perelstein, the EQ dude, an emotional intelligence workshop instructor, developer and fanatic for almost 30 years now. IQ + EQ = Happiness and Success in Life!
This book should be required reading in every middle school/junior high and high school! If it were, the positive changes we’d seen in our youth would be phenomenal!
Thanks for your work Mike!