- File Size: 559 KB
- Print Length: 263 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 14, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005HDLHHU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #139,310 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.99|
Save $1.00 (17%)
The Serpent Tower (Volume Two of the Terrarch Chronicles) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Like Book 1, this one can be considered a complete story without going on, though I'm too into the story to want to stop. I want to see if Rik succeeds in learning magic, but I also want to read more of his friends, Weasel and The Barbarian. The story just wouldn't be the same with out them and the troubles they get into. Plus, I think Rik owes a little 'payback' to the two Terrarchs who sicced a monster on him! I hope King can keep the good story going. (I only wish he'd change the cover pictures. They still make me think more "American Revolution" than "sword and sorcery.")
I highly recommend this one, but you should definitely read Book 1 first.
Other than that this was an excellent sequel. Lots of action and adventure. With some company and army maneuvers thrown in on the top to spice things up.
Halfbreed finds out about his heritage and its not exactly what you think. The old sorcerer woman continues to stir the pot and hand out promises she's yet to deliver on and threats which no one believes she won't follow through on if pressed.
Lots of fun.
The Deposed King
William King is creating a new world with this series and he pulled it off. I hope he starts to write additional series in this world. I had read a number of his Warhammer books previously and was not disappointed with his new work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just finished the four book series; it was a fun read with compelling characters and great action. The mythos, villains, and world are interesting.Published 12 days ago by JS
Fun, fast paced action. Monsters, magicians, good guys, bad guys and some who don't quite fit either mold. Read book one and loved it. Read book 2 ditto.Published 15 months ago by Richard G. Maner
William King tells a great story normally. This book takes familiar places and people and monsters and crafts something new and fun to read.
A great sequel to Deaths Angles.
Rather predictable for the genre but interesting nonetheless. Volume 1 is required and volume 3 is a necessity. Read morePublished on March 12, 2014 by Charlie Mac
A great read! I read volume 1 and found that volume 2 was just as good and maybe a little bit better..Published on January 22, 2014 by John W
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery