|Item Weight||75.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 60 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||G-MAT-94040-QN-WHT|
Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress With 20-Year Warranty, Queen
|Price:||$584.40 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 10-inch gel memory foam mattress with deluxe cover
- Our revolutionary gel memory foam is made with our exclusive open cell memory foam and gel support beads; Serta gel memory foam is designed to provide custom support where you need it most and a cooler sleep surface
- A revolutionary advance in sleep technology; provides a deeply restful sleep that relaxes, refreshes and rejuvenates; made in the USA; spot clean only
- Serta exclusive 3-layer construction; 1-1/2-inches of gel memory foam for cradling comfort and support; 1-1/2-inches of ActivAir foam responds to body pressure with customized support and continuous airflow; 7-inches of high density support foam for long lasting durability and support
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.com Product Description
The Serta 10-inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress consists of three layers to provide a custom sleep experience. Never count sheep again and enjoy your best night’s sleep with the comfort of Serta’s exclusive gel memory foam.
- 3-layer design
- 1.5-inch comfort layer: Gel memory foam for gentle cradling and the optimal sleep temperature
- 1.5-inch custom support layer: ActivAir that responds to body pressure with customized support and continuous airflow7-inch base layer: high-density support foam for stability and durability
- 7-inch base layer: high-density support foam
- Medium firm to firm feel
Gel Memory Foam:
Our revolutionary gel memory foam is made with our exclusive open cell memory foam and gel support beads. Serta gel memory foam is designed to provide custom support where you need it most and a cooler sleep surface.
- Superior pressure relief
- Added support where you need it
- Gel foam will stay cooler longer and is ideal for those who sleep warm
- Serta exclusive technology
Serta is the #1 mattress manufacturer and a leader in bedding in the United States. With our worldwide network, Serta is able to respond quickly to customers’ needs while still preserving strict control standards to ensure the highest quality.
Trust your best night’s sleep with the experts at Serta and never count sheep again.
- Gel memory foam provides the therapeutic comfort of our open cell memory foam plus the added support and cool touch of our gel beads
- Decreased tossing and turning throughout the night
- Superior relief from pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Provides proper spinal alignment
- No mattress flipping required
- Comfort that lasts, 20-year limited warranty
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress With 20-Year Warranty, Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Construction||memory foam||memory foam||Information not provided||memory foam|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 80 inches x 60 inches||12 inches x 80 inches x 60 inches||10 inches x 80 inches x 60 inches||14 inches x 80 inches x 60 inches|
|Item Package Weight||88 pounds||90 pounds||77.5 pounds||103 pounds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I placed it on my original box springs
2. Opened the box and tilted it on the box spring and pulled it out onto the bed and used a butter knife to unwrap the mattress.
3. It expelled no oder as in previous reviews and expanded quite rapidly.
4. I let it expand for six hours before placing my sheets on it.
I had the best nights sleep last night then I have experienced in years! My pug who sleeps with me would probably agree as well.
But, It is a unique feel compared to my old spring mattress so, I implore those interested in memory foam to try a local store as I did before making a purchase online. I'm a 29 year old male 6'3 200 pounds. I'm glad I did not purchase the 12' however, if you are over 250 pounds it would probably be wise to invest in the thicker mattress. I wait tables and have sciatic nerve problems from carrying trays. Today is the first day I woke up with no shoulder, back, or leg pain.Read more ›
|Length: 2:32 Mins|
A note on the attributes-
- Very conforming to your body - to me this was perfect, but it caused my wife to wake-up with a sore back
- Heat - memory mattresses have a bad reputation for retaining heat. My wife that it was hotter than a normal mattress but not as bad as some of the memory-topppers that we have used in the past. In the end, she still felt that it was too hot. Me... it was no different than any other mattress.
- Firmness - as you might expect it has a bit of a softer feel. Again, to me it was perfect.
- Tough to evaluate after only a few weeks, but it seems to be well constructed. The mattress is about 25% heavier than a traditional mattress (as I discovered when I moved it to an upstairs bedroom)
- One interesting note - if you have kids, make sure that you have them around when you take the mattress out of the box. It really is cool how such a big mattress can fit in such a small box. It is fun to watch it *grow* and take its shape once you open it up.
Final Verdict - it kills me to rate this at 4 stars, but since my wife does not like it I can't in good conscience give it a 5-star rating.
- Please note I received this product through the Amazon Vine Program
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I actually just bought a second mattress of this model. This mattress on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the most firm is ranked 9 which is the perfect level for someone with back... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Coming off a waterbed for many years and this is like sleeping on a board. Wife loves it however. As it suits her but I was uncomfortable and woke up with a headache. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very disappointing. AFTER USING IT FOR 7 MONTHS IT HAS BEEN GIVING US BACK PAINS! We flip the mattress every month but there is a large pit inside it with just so much use?Published 3 months ago by Honestreviews
Great mattress, back pain reduced by 50% immediately. Sleeps a little hot, get a get cooling pad which helps allot. You will pay double this price anywhere elsePublished 3 months ago by Charles R. Tartaglione
I have a queen size memory foam form Soft-Tex located in upstate Cohoes, NY. That is part of the reason I was comfortable ordering this mattress online. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cristina
The mattress actual size is smaller than advertised. I measured it and it is 77X57X10 inches, but it shows 80X60X10 inches. Now my mattress and bed have a big gap. Read morePublished 8 months ago by RK
I've had this mattress for about 1 year. It's hard as a rock and to the point where you can hardly sleep on it. Read morePublished 9 months ago by S. Jones