Serta RTA Copenhagen Collection 78" Sofa in Marzipan
|Price:||$322.09 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$64.66 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick tool-free assembly and one-box packing for easy set up and assembly in small living spaces
- Durable, easy-to-clean velvet textured fabric
- Soft rounded arms and plush fabric create a classic look that completes any decor
- Sturdy design supported with quality hardwood materials, supportive memory foam and pillowed back cushions provide superior stability and comfort
- 2 - 16x16" decorative pillows included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Your sofa arrives to your door in one box.
Put your sofa together with included twist hardware.
In as little as 15 minutes (times may vary).
Sit Back and Relax
Enjoy your new Serta sofa the same day.
|Select||You Are Here||Select||UPGRADE|
|Additional Collections||Palisades||Copenhagen||Astoria||Copenhagen II|
|Sizes||61" Loveseat, 73", 78"||61" Loveseat, 73", 78"||61" Loveseat, 73", 78"||61" Loveseat, 73", 78"|
|Fabrics||100% Polyester in Multiple Textures||100% Polyester in Multiple Textures||100% Polyester in Multiple Textures||100% Polyester in Multiple Textures|
|Color Options||Chestnut Brown, Fawn, Flagstone, Glacial Gray, Riverfront, Silica Sand||Brindle Bronze, Marzipan Tan, Rye Brown, Steeple Gray, Stoneware Beige||Brownstone, Cannoli Cream, Church Brick Tan, City Skyline Char, Steel Bridge Gray, Winter River Gray||Beige, Brown, Gray, Tan, Windsor Beige, Windsor Brown, Windsor Gray, Windsor Tan|
|Base Style||2-Piece Split w/Center Footer||2-Piece Split w/Center Footer||2-Piece Split w/Center Footer||Solid Single w/Standard 4 Footers|
Designed for small living spaces, the Serta Copenhagen Collection 78" Sofa brings functional style and affordable comfort to your home decor. A great fit for apartments, dorms and narrow spaces, its compact size and unique, tool-free design make it easy to transport and to set up exactly where you want it. In addition to making small spaces feel bigger, the soft rounded arms, refined straight back cushions and reversible accent pillows add traditional style to your living room, den or extra room. Reinforced hardwood materials, individually wrapped coils surrounded by high-density foam and poly-fibers, and pillowed back cushions deliver durability you can count on and supportive comfort you can relax into. Match this Serta sofa with a Copenhagen Collection sofa, loveseat and accent chair for a completely coordinated look.
Compare to similar items
This item Serta RTA Copenhagen Collection 78" Sofa in Marzipan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Marzipan||Rye Brown||Navy Blue||Flagstone Beige||Riverfront Brown||Windsor Tan|
|Item Dimensions||32.5 x 78 x 35 in||32.5 x 73 x 35 in||31.1 x 75.6 x 33.5 in||32.5 x 77 x 35 in||32.5 x 78 x 35 in||77 x 35 x 35 in|
|Material Type||Fabric, Hardwood||Fabric, Hardwood||Microfiber||Fabric||Fabric, Hardwood||Fabric|
Top customer reviews
3/12/16 Edit: In the past 4 months this little couch has endured lots of jumping on, snack crumbs, one peepee accident, one vomit incident, a coffee spill, a couple mystery smears, and general daily little boy dirtiness. IT STILL LOOKS GREAT. This is mostly thanks to the magic of windex (it works fantastic on carpets and the microfiber material this couch is made of). A little hack that I think you should consider - while you're here on amazon, buy a couple of waterproof bed pads or crib mattress liners and sneak them over the cushions before you put the covers on! This will save your couch. I have washed the covers in my washer and dried on low and they come out looking new. One of the pillows has a couple broken threads in the design, but other than that i am happy with how its holding up.
The thing put together in about 15 minutes, no tools needed, the thing that takes the longest is stuffing the cushions.
is this a high quality top end couch? No
is there an awful smell? No, a slight smell yes, it isn't terrible and after a few hours out of its box it goes away
would this be awesome if you lived in a 3 floor apartment with no elevator? YES and YES again. take it out of its box and one person could move it and eat a slice of pizza at the same time.
Does it come with the trendy throw pillows? Yes
This is going into a large guest bedroom, it will see limited use to say the least, and it will work just fine there. I don't know that this couches survival rate would be with 3 kids under 6, but for my purposes it will be just fine
in the picture of the box, the box to the right is a toaster (for size perspective)
* Inexpensive, and high quality for the price. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this piece.
* Ships quickly
* Assembly is very quick and easy, just be certain to follow the directions. Don't let your boyfriend just randomly start sticking pieces together :)
* Nice neutral color
* Long - I purchased the 78" and I can stretch out comfortably (lengthwise)
* Not very deep once you put the back cushions on. It's okay if you are sitting up straight, but if I want to lie down comfortably, I have to take off the back cushions. If I want to curl up, I have to take off the back cushions. Basically, if you want to do anything besides sit up straight, you have to take off the back cushions. I'm 5'6", 150lbs, so a relatively average person. The seat width with the back cushions on is about 18"
* It's much lower to the ground than expected, so uncomfortable for people over 6ft to sit on.
* The seat cushions have a slight slope forward
* Both the seat cushions and back cushions are not reversible, so if you spill something on it, you can't just turn the cushion over.
For the price, it works. But I doubt that I would buy it again.