|Item Weight||114 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||75 x 53 x 8 inches|
|Origin||Made in U.S.A.|
|Item model number||S850K-2030|
|Assembled Height||8 inches|
|Assembled Width||53 inches|
|Assembled Length||75 inches|
Serta Cypress Double Sided Innerspring Full Futon Mattress, Khaki, Made in the USA
|Price:||$180.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Lace Tufted for Superior Comfort
- 8-Inch Mattress Features 288 Bonnel Innerspring Unit
- Foam and Fiber Cover Top and Bottom of Innerspring
- Medium Support
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wolf Corporation is the oldest Serta licensee, proud to say we are the sole manufacturer of Serta Futon Mattresses! Serta Futon Mattresses feature Cottonique. Cottonique combines selected grades of cotton with polyester fibers for a unique, durable upholstery blend that outperforms and outlasts traditional cotton batting. As a result Serta futons are more resilient, more comfortable and yet surprisingly light. The Cypress futon mattress contains a 4" spring unit and so there will be more of a bounce to this mattress. The spring unit is surrounded by 2, 1" foam pieces that provide supple, body conforming comfort. The Serta Cypress is a 8" mattress built for years of comfort. It is constructed with 3 layers of heavy weight cotton fiber blend that surround the foam and innerspring unit. Machine lace tufts and true box casing construction complete the Cypress. This Cypress futon mattress is covered in a khaki duck fabric and is full size, 54" x 75". All Serta Futon mattresses are compressed, rolled and boxed which makes for ease in shipping and installation.
Compare to similar items
This item Serta Cypress Double Sided Innerspring Full Futon Mattress, Khaki, Made in the USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Top customer reviews
1. The springs are sticking out of the sides and top of the mattress so much that besides sticking into my back, I am afraid they will rip the flimsy material in no time at all. I have attached the pictures to show it.
2. It is falling apart at the seams. Literally. I have to sew the rips together and it was't even used yet. Shown in the pictures.
3. There are random holes in the middle of the mattress of where the strings should have been. Looks like someone made a mistake by puncturing holes in the wrong place and decided to leave them there. (shown in my pictures) Who gives a damn about the customer? We'll eat it all up right?
4. When you look at the mattress laying on the frame, it's all bunched up on one side and there is no way of evening it out. It looks horrible. Shown in my pictures.
I don't normally post reviews, but like I said, this is the worst purchase I have made on Amazon. I feel like I threw money in the garbage. I am a small woman, so I can not just magically pack this thing back up, air seal it and fit it back into the box. I hope to save others the aggravation and disappointment.