|Item Weight||114 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||75 x 53 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||S850K-2030|
|Assembled Height||8 inches|
|Assembled Width||53 inches|
|Assembled Length||75 inches|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- May be purchased for all US states except Wyoming
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Covers common accidents such as stains, punctures, burns and breakage
- Mattresses are Not Covered
Serta Cypress Double Sided Innerspring Full Futon Mattress, Khaki, Made in the USA
- Lace Tufted for Superior Comfort
- 8-Inch Mattress Features 288 Bonnel Innerspring Unit
- Foam and Fiber Cover Top and Bottom of Innerspring
- Medium Support
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Serta Cypress Futon Mattress works well in most room settings.
Wolf Corporation Manufactures All of Serta Futon Mattresses
Wolf Corporation is a vertically integrated company that produces many of the fiber products utilized within the Serta Futon mattress.
- Serta Futon mattresses contain "cottonique" fiber product
- Cottonique combines selected grades of cotton with polyester fibers for a unique, durable upholstery blend
- Cottonique outperforms and outlasts traditional cotton batting
Serta Cypress Innerspring Futon Mattress
Proud to Say Made in the USA
Looking for a great futon mattress at an affordable price? Look no further. The Serta Cypress contains an innerspring unit, Wolf Corporation's own cottonique fiber and CertiPUR certified foams which are:
- Made without ozone depleters, flame retardants and heavy metals, including mercury and lead
- In addition, certiPUR foams are made without formaldehyde and phthalates regulated by the CPSC
- Finally, this foam has low VOC (volatile organic compound) emission for indoor air quality
- Combined with Wolf's cottonique fibers and an innerspring unit, this futon mattress is more resilient, more comfortable and yet surprisingly light!
The Serta Cypress cutaway reveals the inner components of this futon mattress.
Serta Futons are shipped in a box
Easy shipping, easy installation.
- May take 48 hours for full expansion but you may use immediately
- Fluffing your futon allows air into futon fibers and enhances the products durability and resiliency. To fluff, lift futon waist hight and drop. Repeat 4 times
- To equalize wear and maximize comfort, turining your futon over and from end to end every other month will assist
The Serta Cypress is an 8" Innerspring Futon Mattress
Manufactured by Wolf Corporation in Fort Wayne, IN
The Serta Cypress is made up of the following:
- The Cypress' core is a 255 high quality innerspring unit that provides a wonderful, mattress like support system
- The spring unit is surrounded by 2, 1" pieces of CertiPUR foam providing supple, body conforming comfort
- Foam is surrounded by Wolf's "cottonique" for extra comfort
- Tufted with 18 polyester nylon tufts to provide stability
- True box casing construction completes the Cypress
The Serta Cypress is available in many different cover options
Choose between full size and queen size and Cotton/Polyester Blended Duck or 100% Polyester upholstery grade covers..
Wolf Corporation is the oldest Serta licensee, proud to say we are the sole manufacturer of Serta Futon Mattresses! Serta Futon Mattresses feature Cottonique. Cottonique combines selected grades of cotton with polyester fibers for a unique, durable upholstery blend that outperforms and outlasts traditional cotton batting. As a result Serta futons are more resilient, more comfortable and yet surprisingly light. The Cypress futon mattress contains a 4" spring unit and so there will be more of a bounce to this mattress. The spring unit is surrounded by 2, 1" foam pieces that provide supple, body conforming comfort. The Serta Cypress is a 8" mattress built for years of comfort. It is constructed with 3 layers of heavy weight cotton fiber blend that surround the foam and innerspring unit. Machine lace tufts and true box casing construction complete the Cypress. This Cypress futon mattress is covered in a khaki duck fabric and is full size, 54" x 75". All Serta Futon mattresses are compressed, rolled and boxed which makes for ease in shipping and installation.
Compare with similar items
DHP 8-Inch Independently-Encased Coil Premium Futon Mattress, Full Size, Black
Serta Chestnut Double Sided Foam and Cotton Full Futon Mattress, Natural, Made in the USA
Serta Sycamore Double Sided Convoluted Foam and Cotton Full Futon Mattress, Black, Made in the USA
Classic Brands Classic Brown 8-Inch Futon Mattress, Full
Serta Futon Mattress Memory Cloud Futon Mattress, Full, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The springs are sticking out of the sides and top of the mattress so much that besides sticking into my back, I am afraid they will rip the flimsy material in no time at all. I have attached the pictures to show it.
2. It is falling apart at the seams. Literally. I have to sew the rips together and it was't even used yet. Shown in the pictures.
3. There are random holes in the middle of the mattress of where the strings should have been. Looks like someone made a mistake by puncturing holes in the wrong place and decided to leave them there. (shown in my pictures) Who gives a damn about the customer? We'll eat it all up right?
4. When you look at the mattress laying on the frame, it's all bunched up on one side and there is no way of evening it out. It looks horrible. Shown in my pictures.
I don't normally post reviews, but like I said, this is the worst purchase I have made on Amazon. I feel like I threw money in the garbage. I am a small woman, so I can not just magically pack this thing back up, air seal it and fit it back into the box. I hope to save others the aggravation and disappointment.
Edit: I was wrong, I had forgotten that the other side was even worse and I could feel every spring digging into me that much more. Ordered a memory foam and I plan to avoid the name Serta completely from now on.