Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Serta EZ Bed - Queen
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two pumps in one mattress, patented neverFLAT pump system silently keeps your air mattress inflated all night
- Primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes, secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep
- Set your desired comfort level (plush, medium or firm) and self-deploying frame design allows user to simply plug into wall, turn on, and walk away for easy set up
- Durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place
- Compact Duffle with wheels for convenient travel and storage ; Inflated Dimensions: 78" x 60" x 22" / Frame: 64" x 54" x 11.5"
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at Contactus@Wenzelco.com or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Serta Queen Size EZ Bed — A Bed When You Need It, Space When You Don't.
Do you need a queen-size guest bed that is comfortable for your friend's and family's visits but don't want to commit the space in your guest bedroom for an actual mattress set? The Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat technology solves this problem with ease by giving you a comfortable queen-size bed with a frame for when you need a bed but stows away in a compact duffel for when you don't. Unlike most airbeds made from PVC and that stretch when they get warm, the Serta EZ Bed is able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, eliminating the sagging that is so common in airbeds. The self-deploying frame makes setup and take down a breeze and is also a conversation piece with friends and family as it deploys. To deploy and set up the bed, unzip the duffel bag using the flaps to gauge where the bed will deploy. Plug in and turn on the Primary Pump and bed will unfold onto the flaps. To take down, set Primary Pump to deflate and the frame will start to collapse. Once the Primary Pump disengages, push the deflated mattress towards the duffel to fully collapse, zip up the duffel and you're done.
Features of the Serta EZ Bed Include
- 48 circular coils create a comfortable sleeping surface.
- Flocked top holds bedding in place and is soft to the touch.
- Inflated Dimensions: 78 x 60 x 22 inches (frame: 64 x 54 x 11.5 inches)
- Self-deploying design allows user to simply plug into wall, turn on, and walk away for easy set up.
- Rolling storage case included (34 x 15 x 22 inches)
- Bed weighs approximately 50 pounds.
Never Flat Primary Pump
With the Never Flat Primary Pump you can effortlessly inflate and deflate your airbed. The automatic shut-off features turns off the pump as soon as the airbed has been fully inflated or deflated so you don't have to worry about it burning out the motor. The clear dial settings on the pump makes choosing your comfort setting — Plush, Medium, or Firm — easy and the comfort setting can be adjusted through out the night.
Never Flat Secondary Pump
The Never Flat Secondary Pump constantly monitors the pressure inside the bed and silently engages in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night.
For best results, the Serta EZ Bed must be plugged in throughout the night in order to maintain pressure and have a comfort setting chosen. Under most circumstances, the cord will be long enough to allow the pumps to be placed at the foot of the bed so that light sleepers aren't awakened by the silent pump. If you wish to turn the secondary pump off, there is an off setting on the primary pump that will disengage the secondary pump; however, upon turning the pump off you won't have the full benefit of the Never Flat pump and the bed will lose pressure as the volume increases through PVC stretch. Finally, the bed will be a couple inches smaller than the dimensions on the box during the first use because the PVC will stretch with use as the secondary pump maintains pressure.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 78 x 7.5 in||60 x 78 x 9.5 in||22 x 59 x 78 in||60 x 80 x 19 in||23.5 x 74 x 47.2 in||62 x 82 x 18 in|
|Material Type||Plush||PVC||Nylon||laminated vinyl||Air-bed Cot Steel frame Twin Size Coleman||Vinyl|
|Size||Queen||Queen||Queen||Queen||74 inches L X 23.5 inches W X 47.2 inches H||Queen|
The Serta EZ Bed – Queen makes it easy to give friends or family a comfy place to sleep through the night. This cozy bed features automatic inflation with its NeverFlat pump, making for fast and easy set up and deflation. This pump keeps the bed at the desired firmness via a sensor and auto pump system that turns on a near-silent pump if slight deflation occurs. Choose your firmness level and get some sleep. An included rolling storage case lets you easily transport it wherever you need. From their Pillow Soft mattress introduced in 1970 to the Perfect Day Line introduced in 2005, Serta has consistently made investments in innovative features to ensure the comfort and durability of every mattress they sell. From the beginning, Serta licensees recognized the value of a strong national brand, and they had a product that stood for innovation and quality. One licensee invented the industry's first tuftless innerspring mattress. Serta's founders named it the Perfect Sleeper, and it remains the best-selling mattress in America. Easy inflate bed for guests or family. NeverFlat pump offers constant firmness. Customizable firmness settings. Included rolling storage case. Dimensions: 78L x 60W x 7.5H inches (inflated).
Color: Tan | Size: Queen
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Never Flat Pump:
The only complaint is even on it's softest setting, the bed is still firm. For me that's not an issue however if you prefer a really soft mattress you my not like this bed. Otherwise, the pump maintains constant air pressure and is extrememly quiet. You can barely notice its running.
Personally, I Iove the bed but I can understand people may not like it based on being to firm.
Before I purchased this used mattress, I tried a single-sized mattress for two consecutive nights in the more expensive brand and it refilled perfectly to its original pressure with almost imperceptible sound from the pump.
The packaging for this used queen mattress consisted of two very badly beat-up (obviously repeatedly used) U-HAUL boxes that were placed over the ends (one inside the other) and taped together. Fortunately, returning this very heavy item was very easy once I taped and patched the original beat-up boxes with half a roll of packing tape. Within 2-days of my request to return this defective item, it was picked up from my front porch for free. Thanks, Amazon!