Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Serta EZ Bed - Queen
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two pumps in one mattress, patented neverFLAT pump system silently keeps your air mattress inflated all night
- Primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes, secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep
- Set your desired comfort level (plush, medium or firm) and self-deploying frame design allows user to simply plug into wall, turn on, and walk away for easy set up
- Durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place
- Compact Duffle with wheels for convenient travel and storage ; Inflated Dimensions: 78" x 60" x 22" / Frame: 64" x 54" x 11.5"
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at Contactus@Wenzelco.com or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Serta Queen Size EZ Bed — A Bed When You Need It, Space When You Don't.
Do you need a queen-size guest bed that is comfortable for your friend's and family's visits but don't want to commit the space in your guest bedroom for an actual mattress set? The Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat technology solves this problem with ease by giving you a comfortable queen-size bed with a frame for when you need a bed but stows away in a compact duffel for when you don't. Unlike most airbeds made from PVC and that stretch when they get warm, the Serta EZ Bed is able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, eliminating the sagging that is so common in airbeds. The self-deploying frame makes setup and take down a breeze and is also a conversation piece with friends and family as it deploys. To deploy and set up the bed, unzip the duffel bag using the flaps to gauge where the bed will deploy. Plug in and turn on the Primary Pump and bed will unfold onto the flaps. To take down, set Primary Pump to deflate and the frame will start to collapse. Once the Primary Pump disengages, push the deflated mattress towards the duffel to fully collapse, zip up the duffel and you're done.
Features of the Serta EZ Bed Include
- 48 circular coils create a comfortable sleeping surface.
- Flocked top holds bedding in place and is soft to the touch.
- Inflated Dimensions: 78 x 60 x 22 inches (frame: 64 x 54 x 11.5 inches)
- Self-deploying design allows user to simply plug into wall, turn on, and walk away for easy set up.
- Rolling storage case included (34 x 15 x 22 inches)
- Bed weighs approximately 50 pounds.
Never Flat Primary Pump
With the Never Flat Primary Pump you can effortlessly inflate and deflate your airbed. The automatic shut-off features turns off the pump as soon as the airbed has been fully inflated or deflated so you don't have to worry about it burning out the motor. The clear dial settings on the pump makes choosing your comfort setting — Plush, Medium, or Firm — easy and the comfort setting can be adjusted through out the night.
Never Flat Secondary Pump
The Never Flat Secondary Pump constantly monitors the pressure inside the bed and silently engages in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night.
For best results, the Serta EZ Bed must be plugged in throughout the night in order to maintain pressure and have a comfort setting chosen. Under most circumstances, the cord will be long enough to allow the pumps to be placed at the foot of the bed so that light sleepers aren't awakened by the silent pump. If you wish to turn the secondary pump off, there is an off setting on the primary pump that will disengage the secondary pump; however, upon turning the pump off you won't have the full benefit of the Never Flat pump and the bed will lose pressure as the volume increases through PVC stretch. Finally, the bed will be a couple inches smaller than the dimensions on the box during the first use because the PVC will stretch with use as the secondary pump maintains pressure.
The Serta EZ Bed – Queen makes it easy to give friends or family a comfy place to sleep through the night. This cozy bed features automatic inflation with its NeverFlat pump, making for fast and easy set up and deflation. This pump keeps the bed at the desired firmness via a sensor and auto pump system that turns on a near-silent pump if slight deflation occurs. Choose your firmness level and get some sleep. An included rolling storage case lets you easily transport it wherever you need. From their Pillow Soft mattress introduced in 1970 to the Perfect Day Line introduced in 2005, Serta has consistently made investments in innovative features to ensure the comfort and durability of every mattress they sell. From the beginning, Serta licensees recognized the value of a strong national brand, and they had a product that stood for innovation and quality. One licensee invented the industry's first tuftless innerspring mattress. Serta's founders named it the Perfect Sleeper, and it remains the best-selling mattress in America. Easy inflate bed for guests or family. NeverFlat pump offers constant firmness. Customizable firmness settings. Included rolling storage case. Dimensions: 78L x 60W x 7.5H inches (inflated).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Shipping: We chose super-saver shipping. The box arrived 6 days after the order was placed. I believe we ordered on a Friday night and it arrived on the following Thursday. No damage to the box or the product. It arrives in a brown cardboard box that is slightly larger than the product itself. Due to the weight, it was slightly awkward but manageable with one person, but an easy lift with two.
Ease of use/set-up: the included directions were simple to follow. I had read a few reviews that commented on making sure to unzip the carrying case all of the way before inflation so I made sure to do that. Then it was as simple as plugging in the power cable and turning the switch to inflate. Complete insufflation was accomplished in several minutes with the inflating mattress opening the frame on its own. Once completely inflated, it automatically turned off the inflating mechanism. Noise-wise, it was about the level of an average vacuum cleaner but again, only lasted a few minutes.
Comfort: Another common complaint that we read in other reviews was that it was very uncomfortable without putting a mattress topper on it. Based on these reviews, we had already went out and bought a memory-foam topper before it arrived. I can see where those other reviewers are coming from. The mattress top has deep divots between the air cells rather than just a flat surface, so a night of getting caught in those probably would be uncomfortable. With the mattress topper, it was very comfortable. The queen sized sheets from our bed easily fit (I do think we have the extra-deep sheets though). The height of the frame/mattress is also nice. It works out to be around knee to mid-thigh on an average adult, so you aren't rolling out of it to stand or having to climb up to get into it.
Durability: We have had my mother stay overnight twice, my wife's cousin stay with us for two nights, and her brother and sister-in-law stay for 3 nights since we purchased this. No massive failures or leaks as some reviews have mentioned. There was minimal air-loss after a night of sleeping that was easily remedied by a few seconds of turning the inflate setting on. When my brother-in-law was visiting, we tried the auto-comfort settings which seemed to do well (no complaints from them at least). We will see how it holds up over the long haul, but in the short-term it has easily justified its cost in terms of hotel nights saved and comfortable place to sleep for guests.
Overall: We are very satisfied with this so far. I would echo the recommendation to buy a mattress topper, but otherwise there were no weaknesses to speak of.
While plugged in, the bed will quietly maintain pressure. You'll never hear it. The next morning, set to deflate and watch it deflate. Simply push the collapsed bed toward the side cover flaps, rezip and wheel into storage. There are handles so you can easily maneuver the bed into position. Or lift it into the back of your SUV, which I did when I went to visit our son. Did it all by myself—no man needed.
- Didn't Deflate
- Guest said it was very comfortable (we even adjusted the "firmness" setting for the second night she was here and she loved it)
- VERY easy set-up
- Very easy take down---no more wrestling trying to get it to fit into a box!!!! It deflates on it's own and stores right into the bag automatically.
- It's *much* heavier than I expected and a little bulkier when collapsed into it's storage case. I plan on storing this in my storage unit in the basement of my apartment. I can move it using the wheels, but carrying it up & down stairs might be better suited to a 2-person job.