Serta Ergonomic Executive Office Motion Technology, Adjustable Mid Back Desk Chair with Lumbar Support, Black Bonded Leather
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||30 x 27 x 40.75 inches|
|Color||Black Bonded Leather|
|Style||Back in Motion|
About this item
- CHAIR DIMENSIONS – 30” D x 27” W x 44 H | SEAT DIMENSIONS – 19” D x 19.75” W x 24” H | MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY – 250 lbs. | Arms adjustment – Min: 26.75” - 28.5” / Max: 29.75” - 31.5”
- COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE: Ergonomic office chair maximizes lower back support and comfort while seated
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Push-button adjustable armrests and convenient cable-actuated levers
- GREAT FOR WORK OR PLAY: Helps keep you comfortable and relaxed whether you’re working or kicking back
- VERSATILE AND MOBILE: Adjustable height settings, convenient swivel design, and large-diameter rolling casters
- BACK IN MOTION TECHNOLOGY: Tilts the seat forward to promote strength and flexibility in your core
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Serta Works Ergonomic Executive Office Chair
Back in Motion Active Seat Technology helps promote spinal movement and core flexibility
Specifically engineered to help reduce the harmful effects of prolonged sitting, the Serta Ergonomic Executive Office Chair with Back in Motion Technology is an ideal choice for anyone who spends long hours at their desk. This black leather office chair supports the lower back and tilts with your body to provide continuous lumbar support. A padded headrest offers comfortable support for the neck, while a waterfall seat edge helps reduce leg pressure and promote circulation to reduce fatigue. Multi-surface, dual-wheel designer casters offer high mobility on carpeted floors.
At a Glance:
- Office chair tilts as you lean to provide continuous lumbar support
- Deep-layered body pillows are comfortable and supportive
- Easily adjustable armrests and seat height
- Smooth bonded black leather upholstery
- Measures 26.25" W x 27.75" D x 38.25" to 40.25" H
Back in Motion Active Seat Technology
This ergonomic office chair features Back in Motion Active Seat Technology that tilts as you lean forward to provide continuous lumbar support, helping encourage a healthy, neutral posture while you sit. The unique seat and lumbar are fixed together on a tilting axis, allowing you to rotate your pelvis while flexing the muscles of your core, promoting spinal movement and flexibility.
Soft and Comfortable yet Supportive
Upholstered in smooth black leather, this executive office chair smartly combines style and comfort. Deep-layered body pillows, a cushioned headrest, and padded armrests keep you supported and comfortable while you work and let you kick back and relax when the workday is done.
Adjustable Height and Armrests
Find the perfect settings for your office chair thanks to multiple adjustable height settings. The outside of each armrest features a button that lets you instantly adjust its positioning for a customized fit and improved body alignment. Beneath the seat on both the right and left sides are easy-to-reach control paddles that offer 3 inches of height adjustability.
About Serta: Making the World Comfortable
Since introducing the Perfect Sleeper mattress to the world in 1931, Serta has been the name behind many firsts in the industry and has gained a reputation as a pioneer in comfort. Today, Serta is proud to be the #1 mattress manufacturer in the United States and has grown to become a world-class innovator and manufacturer of home, entertainment, and office furnishings. Offering a variety of product lines that are rich with innovative features, functions, and design elements, Serta strives to bring comfort to everyone by producing stylish products that improve the way people live and work.
Help promote strength and flexibility in your back while you work with the Serta Ergonomic Executive Office Chair. This ergonomic office chair helps users become more productive and efficient by maximizing lower back support and comfort while seated. Its unique Back in Motion Active Seat Technology swivels the lumbar forward, providing the same effects as a pelvic tilt exercise by promoting spinal movement and flexibility in your core. Push-button adjustable armrests and pneumatic height adjustment allow the leather office chair to be quickly and easily customized to find the right fit for you. The multilayered cushions are soft yet supportive, so you'll feel refreshed even after a long day.
From the Manufacturer
For more than 75 years, Serta has been an industry leader in comfort products worldwide. That tradition of innovation and quality continues today. From a brand that is synonymous with quality, comfort and style, the Serta Back in Motion Health & Wellness Super Mid-Back Office Chair offers an amazing new support feature called Active Seating Technology (AST). AST offers continuous motion and support by pivoting the seat and lumbar with you as you move. AST also has been shown to replicate the pelvic tilt exercise which can be good for reducing seated discomfort. The sum total offers your back a continuous support experience you've never felt before in an office chair. Next, is the soft and supple upholstery in smooth black eco-friendly bonded leather with contrast stitching. The deep, ergo layered body pillows offer the body a serene and tranquil seating experience. Stylish push-button height adjustable padded armrests for precise arm positioning and added hand, wrist and forearm comfort. Measures 27-Inch wide by 30-Inch deep by 43.75-Inch high. It is delivered in 1 box measuring 31-Inch long by 25.25-Inch wide by 18-Inch high. 1 year limited warranty. Product assembly is required. Designed in the USA. Manufacturer style number is 44186 .
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 6'2", so granted fairly tall. However, my thighs were not even halfway on the chair. Meaning the bottom of the chair supported around 1/3 of my legs. I felt like I was going to slide off.
I was perplexed so I had my girlfriend sit on it when she came over. She is 5'5". Her comment was "it looks good, but I feel like I'm going to fall off".
Following this I went back and read reviews were a few people have noted this, but clearly not as upset as I was.
Then, the great fun was taking it back apart and getting it to fit in the original box to ship back. This was close to an hour.
I want my 1.5 hours of my life back.
After using this chair for several months I can safely say, it is the worst chair I have ever owned. Sitting long term (which is what this chair is for let's face it) is extremely uncomfortable, circulation is cut off to the backs of the legs just above the knee's , no amount of height adjustment helps. The seat padding wears out very fast, and as stated by others you feel the bare plywood base. The seat has very little lateral stability, it forms a bias to one side or the other and develops a side to side wobble after a time. The arms have no strength at all, if you are the type that uses the arms to help lift yourself out of a chair, you see the arms start to "splay" out to the sides. The last chair I had i had for almost 14 years. so I am not "rough" on chairs. Avoid this chair at all costs, it's more gimmick than substance.
1. If you are tall, get a different chair. The complaints that this chair is small are totally valid. I am 5"5' about 130 lbs and the chair fits me perfectly. If you are 5'10 / 5'9 or over, it might not fit your body as you want. If you have the chance to view it person before ordering it, i'd recommend it.
2. I am a writer and sit most of the day. I used to have to put a pillow behind my back to get proper lumbar support. This chair has by far the best lumbar support of any chair I have ever sat in. It comes with an additional lumbar pad you can slide over the normal one. I use both. It is wonderful.
3. The people who complain about the lumbar feature of this chair over-exaggerate I think. Yes, the chair moves with you if you lean forward, but it is not some kind of robotic arm that is pushing you forward to the point of discomfort. Honestly, I barely notice it when I lean forward. It only goes to a certain point, it is not oppressive, and while the "back in motion" feature is a fantastic idea, I am not totally sure it achieves what they want. But, it is still a wonderful chair with a soft seat, great lumbar support and looks fantastic.
4. Like I said before, if you are tall, i'd suggest trying this out in person. I was worried it would be too big for my desk, which is small, but its perfect.
Great chair. Very glad I purchased it.
Here is where my issue comes in. The box came so destroyed that one of the arm attachments scraped the concrete when I brought it in the house. I opened the box, and everything was thrown in there with no packing or anything. I feel I received a used chair because none of the packing inside matched. I had one arm attachments with blue packing around it and the other with clear. I’m disappointed because I paid full price for this and I should have received a brand-new product. I believe it was a repackaged return that I received. From here forward, this is not the first time this has happened with a product that is over $150. I am now skeptical to purchase higher ticket items from Amazon and I definitely would not do it through a third-party seller.
Used it for a week and had horrible Coccyx pain. No matter what I did, I was sliding off the front of the chair. The back part which is supposed to help you sit up straight comes forward, the front cushion slopes down and off ya go. I ended up buying a gaming chair which is much more comfortable, has a high back, adjustable arms and is extremely comfortable.
Top reviews from other countries
one of the things I purchase this one was the height of because I do have problems with low chairs
since i have a hip replacement
Definitivamente es mejor ir a una tienda y probar la silla antes de comprarla.
Producto muy caro para lo que recibí.
No lo recomiendo.