Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 7, 2016
I received this mattress about two weeks ago. From the first night I slept on it, it had a major indentation where I slept (and my 50 pound dog). The cushion did not rebound and now I have two large dips where each person has been lying. We are average size people so not sure what is going on with this mattress. Anyone else have this issue? I am contacting the distributor about it.
review image
96 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on November 13, 2015
Had it for a few weeks now. It is a dream to sleep on. You don't feel any movement from your partner, it's supportive but also very cushy and soft. It feels so soft you'd think you'd wake up with aches but totally the opposite. Both my husband and I have restful sleep and no back pain.
42 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2016
A word of caution: Do NOT buy a pillowtop mattress is any person who will be sleeping on it weighs over 200 lbs. Sadly, I had never heard this until the seller left us out to dry and we researched problems on the internet.
My husband is a large person and has back problems. We wanted to replace a Sealy Posturepedic that had begun to "cup." It was 8 years old. We purchased this mattress and the experience on Amazon was excellent. We paid to have the old one hauled away and the person was great to deal with.
The new mattress felt wonderful for about 3 days. Then, when I made up the bed, I noticed pronounced indentations where we sleep. It got worse through the week and by the 5th day, I contacted the seller and sent him a picture. After a couple of emails back and forth, he said to send a picture without covers so he could see the indentations. Everyone knows that indentations are more visible with mono-color than they would be with a print area and the photo attached clearly shows them, does it not? At any rate, we saw that we were not going to be helped by this seller and my husband did some in depth research on the net about pillowtop mattresses.
They feel great but are not for anyone over 200 lbs. My husband is over but I am not and we have indentations on both sides.
Never sleep in the same spot. Well, that would be a nice trick. Would love to see how they accomplish that one!
I could go on, but you get the picture. The mattress will be replaced and gets banished to the guest room. All is not lost since we don't want guests to be too comfy anyway.
Update 4/20/16- The indentations simply get worse and worse. New picture included, the darker image. We are almost to the point of getting another mattress. There will be nothing that would ever make me purchase another Serta mattress!
review imagereview image
62 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 10, 2016
This is the 4th mattress from amazon. All great, but this mattress is just amazing. Great if your spouse tosses and turns. Can't feel a thing. Best mattress ever.
20 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2016
Pros: Very solid build. It should last me for years, and I weigh 380 pounds, so durable beds are hard for me to come by. It is also nice and tall. I am glad I did not order the box spring.

Cons: I love my beds super soft. This bed was only pretty soft. Also, it was very lumpy. As I have slept on it, the lumps have subsided, but this has taken months.
11 people found this helpful
on August 29, 2016
We purchased this mattress in February 2016 it is now almost September 2016. 7 months later and this mattress has the worst sagging I've ever seen. At first this bed was amazing and now horrible. I've had 2 back surgeries and at first this bed made my back feel amazing and now I sleep on the couch. Do not buy this mattress.
15 people found this helpful
on January 26, 2016
Very plush and comfortable. Firm, yet soft on top.
7 people found this helpful
on September 24, 2016
Bed is a nice bed. I have back issues and Ana. Side sleeper. Little too firm for me but peer t for my husband.
3 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2016
Great mattress. Firm but cushiony to lay on. Would give it a 5 star but it was pretty banged up when it arrived so was concerned. Product great delivery not so careful.
4 people found this helpful
on March 25, 2018
This is the best thing I have ever bought myself. I have severe arthritis and I am able to get right out of bed in the morning instead of sitting there trying to get moving like I did with my old pillow top