Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.63 shipping
+ $15.63 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two pumps in one bed, patented neverFLAT pump system silently keeps your airbed inflated all night
- Primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes, secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep
- Convenient auto-shutoff feature on primary pump automatically turns the pump system off when the airbed is fully inflated or deflated
- 35 circular coils create a supportive and level sleep surface, durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place, made from quality materials that are puncture and water resistant to ensure a long life
- Durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place, made from quality materials that are puncture and water resistant to ensure a long life
- 18" raised height makes getting into and out of bed easier; Included carry bag for convenient storage and travel, Queen Dimensions: 80"x60"x18"
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at Contactus@Wenzelco.com or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Serta Raised Air Bed with Never Flat™ technology makes getting into and out of bed easier and just might be the most comfortable air bed you've ever slept on. Able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, Never Flat™ elimates sagging and loss of air pressure that is so common in airbeds. Never Flat™ technology is an auto-engaging, whisper quiet pump that maintains constant air pressure throughout the night for an undisturbed, continuous night's rest that is never flat. Choose your desired comfort level--Plush, Medium, or Firm--and let the powerful Primary Pump inflate the bed. Once inflated, the Secondary Pump continusly monitors and senses when it needs to silently engage in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night. *The powerful, integrated primary pump enables effortless inflation and deflation of the air bed. *The automatic shut-off feature turns the Primary Pump once the bed is fully inflated or deflated, allowing you to turn on the pump and walk away without worrying about the pump getted burned out. *Clear dial settings for plush, medium, and firm allow for preferred personal mattress comfort levels. *Pressure sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts to match the chosen mattress comfort level. *Pump silently, as neccessary, engages throughout the night creating a consistently comfortable feel. *21 circular coils on the Twin Bed and 35 circular coils on the Queen Bed create a comfortable sleeping surface while vertical and horizontal reinforcements allow bed to maintain shape. *Flocked top keeps bedding in place. *Carry bag included. Guaranteed to stay inflated all night!
NOTE: Please ensure that the NeverFlat pump is turned on while in use in order to keep the bed feeling fully inflated. The bed is made from PVC which will stretch as it gets warm with use. As the PVC stretches, the bed will increase in volume and with the NeverFlat pumped turned on, the pump will keep the pressure at a constant level and eliminate the feeling of it deflating.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, now I have a giant blob of rubber with a pump attached. It is certainly NOT an air mattress.
Bought this in November. Sprung a leak after a few weeks. Amazon replaced it in December. The replacement has now sprung a leak ... in EXACTLY the same place, and just two days shy of 8 weeks. And I am now informed by Amazon that I cannot return the replacement, so I'm out the entire ~$130 purchase price. This bed, with its "NeverFlat" feature is a great idea ... if you never intend to actually use it. Complete junk.....
Had high hopes, as the reviews were pretty good. However, this bed seems to have had a small leak since day one, as the "NeverFlat" pump ran very frequently. The reviews warn that this type of bed will "stretch" for several days before stabilizing in size ...so, for the first week, I assumed this was why it kept needing "top-ups."
Unfortunately, it soon became obvious that this wasn't the only issue. (Note also that the small pump would not run while there was weight on the bed ... no matter how soggy the mattress became; once the weight was removed, then it would activate.) Finally, after only 7 weeks of use, the top of the mattress split at one of the "coil" circles. The included patches will not adhere to the fuzzy top surface of the mattress, rendering it completely unusable. Will be returning it ... but have not yet decided whether to give Serta one more try (perhaps this was a rare defective unit?) or get a refund and try a different brand. Or give up on the airbed concept entirely......
Serta customer service: 1 star
Manufacturer customer service: 5 stars
Product (lasted a total of about 20 nights): 3 stars
It might be worth it to mention that the same mattress sold as Serta has a two-year warranty, while the "Insta bed" brand carries only a one-year warranty.
I would have put zero star on it but the minimum is 1 star rating, since I can't return it for an exchange or get a refund after using it 3 times.... that doesn't worth it at all... don't waste money.
Look at the pics what happened on the plastic after 3 times !
Definitely, don't buy this scrap
After contacting support, they told me this mattress is covered by a two year warranty. All they wanted was a picture of the hole, a shipping address, a photo of the destroyed air mattress (so they know they are not getting scammed) and that was it. Now I have a new air mattress on the way and this was the easiest process. Thank you to Pete from customer support for all the help.
Most recent customer reviews
The bed is nice when it works. The secondary pump is quiet. However-
First bed failed in the coil seam after 13 months of very light use (no kids,...Read more