Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two pumps in one bed, patented neverFLAT pump system silently keeps your airbed inflated all night
- Primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes, secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep
- Convenient auto-shutoff feature on primary pump automatically turns the pump system off when the airbed is fully inflated or deflated
- 35 circular coils create a supportive and level sleep surface, durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place, made from quality materials that are puncture and water resistant to ensure a long life
- Durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place, made from quality materials that are puncture and water resistant to ensure a long life
- 18" raised height makes getting into and out of bed easier; Included carry bag for convenient storage and travel, Queen Dimensions: 80"x60"x18"
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at Contactus@Wenzelco.com or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SoundAsleep Products||Amazon.com||King Koil Airbeds||Amazon.com||Etekcity|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 78 x 18 in||13 x 17 x 7 in||60 x 80 x 22 in||60 x 78 x 20 in||16.93 x 21.65 x 7.48 in||60 x 80 x 22 in|
|Material Type||PVC||Eco-friendly PVC and top flocking||N\A||Eco-friendly PVC - Top & Side Flocking||other||Nontoxic material and top flocking|
|Size||Queen||Queen||Queen, Bed Height 22"||Queen||Queen||22"/Queen|
The Serta Raised Air Bed with Never Flat™ technology makes getting into and out of bed easier and just might be the most comfortable air bed you've ever slept on. Able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, Never Flat™ elimates sagging and loss of air pressure that is so common in airbeds. Never Flat™ technology is an auto-engaging, whisper quiet pump that maintains constant air pressure throughout the night for an undisturbed, continuous night's rest that is never flat. Choose your desired comfort level--Plush, Medium, or Firm--and let the powerful Primary Pump inflate the bed. Once inflated, the Secondary Pump continusly monitors and senses when it needs to silently engage in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night. *The powerful, integrated primary pump enables effortless inflation and deflation of the air bed. *The automatic shut-off feature turns the Primary Pump once the bed is fully inflated or deflated, allowing you to turn on the pump and walk away without worrying about the pump getted burned out. *Clear dial settings for plush, medium, and firm allow for preferred personal mattress comfort levels. *Pressure sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts to match the chosen mattress comfort level. *Pump silently, as neccessary, engages throughout the night creating a consistently comfortable feel. *21 circular coils on the Twin Bed and 35 circular coils on the Queen Bed create a comfortable sleeping surface while vertical and horizontal reinforcements allow bed to maintain shape. *Flocked top keeps bedding in place. *Carry bag included. Guaranteed to stay inflated all night!
NOTE: Please ensure that the NeverFlat pump is turned on while in use in order to keep the bed feeling fully inflated. The bed is made from PVC which will stretch as it gets warm with use. As the PVC stretches, the bed will increase in volume and with the NeverFlat pumped turned on, the pump will keep the pressure at a constant level and eliminate the feeling of it deflating.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pump worked perfectly. The whole thing was up in a snap. The bed inflates to about a standard-bed height, which is good for people who have trouble getting up and down from a mattress on the floor. Assuming the pump and the air bed hold up per the usual Serta quality, I would switch to one of these beds in a heartbeat. I don't know how it would do in a bed frame; I would use mine flat on the floor.
A queen-sized fitted sheet is just the right size to wrap around the twin bed and tuck under the bottom edges. That's good, because I have a queen bed at home and plenty of sheets for it. I'm thinking now that I might just get rid of my bed and get one of these. The difference in how I felt waking up would be worth it. I don't really need a queen-sized bed anyway (even though queens are available in this bed) because I just keep most of it piled up with books and papers!
This little bed could be a life-changer for me. I just had to come post my enthusiasm about it.
It kept the air all day and nights it was plugged in. Super quite. Super Comfortable. I highly recommend this mattress if you need an extra bed in case of emergency. It is so comfortable that you may actually leave your current bed and start using this.
Sturdy construction. and it came with its own bad to store. The pump super quietly kept the air in the mattress which you can adjust its firmness
Getting the air out for storage was as easy as well, just reverse the switch and press the Botton.
You may need to buy a cover sheet for it but I assume you want to use your own sheet anyways.
I have nothing negative to say about it, It may be a little heavy when packing it, but I managed.
Most recent customer reviews
It was out of order as soon as I plugged in.