Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Serta Raised Queen Pillow Top Air Mattress with Ne...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 40% off the $209.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
|You Save:||$56.06 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes, secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep
- Convenient auto-shutoff feature on primary pump automatically turns the pump system off when the airbed is fully inflated or deflated
- Washable pillow top cover, 35 circular coils create a supportive and level sleep surface, quality materials that are puncture and water resistant to ensure a long life
- Durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place, made from quality materials that are puncture and water resistant to ensure a long life
- 18" raised height makes getting into and out of bed easier; Included carry bag for convenient storage and travel, Queen Dimensions: 78"x60"x18"
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at Contactus@Wenzelco.com or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||18 x 60 x 78 inches|
|Item Display Weight||35.05 pounds|
|Item Weight||35.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||35.05 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Queen|
The Serta Raised Air Bed with Never Flat™ technology makes getting into and out of bed easier and just might be the most comfortable air bed you've ever slept on. Able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, Never Flat™ elimates sagging and loss of air pressure that is so common in airbeds. Never Flat™ technology is an auto-engaging, whisper quiet pump that maintains constant air pressure throughout the night for an undisturbed, continuous night's rest that is never flat. Choose your desired comfort level--Plush, Medium, or Firm--and let the powerful Primary Pump inflate the bed. Once inflated, the Secondary Pump continusly monitors and senses when it needs to silently engage in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night. *The powerful, integrated primary pump enables effortless inflation and deflation of the air bed. *The automatic shut-off feature turns the Primary Pump once the bed is fully inflated or deflated, allowing you to turn on the pump and walk away without worrying about the pump getted burned out. *Clear dial settings for plush, medium, and firm allow for preferred personal mattress comfort levels. *Pressure sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts to match the chosen mattress comfort level. *Pump silently, as neccessary, engages throughout the night creating a consistently comfortable feel. *21 circular coils on the Twin Bed and 35 circular coils on the Queen Bed create a comfortable sleeping surface while vertical and horizontal reinforcements allow bed to maintain shape. *Flocked top keeps bedding in place. *Carry bag included. Guaranteed to stay inflated all night!
NOTE: Please ensure that the NeverFlat pump is turned on while in use in order to keep the bed feeling fully inflated. The bed is made from PVC which will stretch as it gets warm with use. As the PVC stretches, the bed will increase in volume and with the NeverFlat pumped turned on, the pump will keep the pressure at a constant level and eliminate the feeling of it deflating.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Several weeks later we needed the extra bed again. It inflated and seemed to hold but that night with two of us sleeping on it I noticed that it had lost air. I turned on the "Never Flat" pump and it did keep the bed inflated but ran continuously indicated a leak. I was unable to locate the leak and since I knew that we had been very careful with the bed I emailed the manufacturer to see if this would be considered a warranty issue. They replied immediately and provided instructions to document the purchase and problem. 5 days later I had a replacement bed.
While I would have been happier if the bed had never developed a leak I am very happy with the product overall and especially the customer support we received.
As you can see, the "air coils" play an important role in keeping the structure of the mattress. Additionally, one could imagine the tension between the top and bottom of the coil, which ends up pulling on the "circles." This is the weakest link. All three air mattresses I've purchased have failed at one of these points. What's worse is the fact that the once that seam fails a small tear becomes a large tear quite quickly. I've attached a picture of an intact coil on this mattress as well as two different views of a patch I applied.
To be clear: This bed is rated for 500LBS!!! I'm not even close to half that weight. The failure of this bed is due to poor design and/or cheap construction. Something one wouldn't expect given the hefty price tag. I will never buy another air mattress again.
P.S. Other reviewers have described the same problem.
The pump worked perfectly. The whole thing was up in a snap. The bed inflates to about a standard-bed height, which is good for people who have trouble getting up and down from a mattress on the floor. Assuming the pump and the air bed hold up per the usual Serta quality, I would switch to one of these beds in a heartbeat. I don't know how it would do in a bed frame; I would use mine flat on the floor.
A queen-sized fitted sheet is just the right size to wrap around the twin bed and tuck under the bottom edges. That's good, because I have a queen bed at home and plenty of sheets for it. I'm thinking now that I might just get rid of my bed and get one of these. The difference in how I felt waking up would be worth it. I don't really need a queen-sized bed anyway (even though queens are available in this bed) because I just keep most of it piled up with books and papers!
This little bed could be a life-changer for me. I just had to come post my enthusiasm about it.