Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on April 19, 2015
I bought these pillows because they were advertised the be very comfortable pillows but the opposite is true. I woke up after one night with a very sore neck and very little sleep. No matter which side of the pillow I used it seemed very hard like sleeping on a board. I slept better when I was in the army and had to sleep outside in the woods without a pillow.
on January 30, 2017
Bought two of these pillows for my husband and I. They're too thick for me & I wake up with neck pain but they are perfect for my husband. I also didn't see the "Serta" name on any of the tags or packaging so I'm a little confused as to why thy are advertised as Serta.
on April 28, 2017
I found the pillow a little too firm. Wasn't for me.
on May 18, 2016
This pillow is as hard as a rock.
on March 5, 2014
This product shipped quickly and arrived on time. That is the end of the positive comments. I was very disappointed in this product. The pillows are the MOST uncomfortable I have never slept on and that says a lot because I have slept outside. The so-called memory foam felt like sandbags. They were extremely hard and the gel did absolutely nothing to add to the comfort of the user. They provided zero support and didn't "give" at all when I tried to sleep on them.
on May 26, 2016
this is not exactly what I was expecting. Not much difference between both sides, and it gets SO hot. Disappointed.
on August 17, 2015
I think that this pillow is very nice but not what I was expecting. This pilow feels good but I don't feel any of the "coolness" that it's supposed to give. Also, I didn't recognize the difference between the two sides of the pillow until I unzipped it. I do not think this pillow was worth almost $40.
on November 6, 2014
If you love sleeping on a rock then this is the pillow for you! As for me I hate it! I never thought that a pillow that costs so much would be so horrible! It is the worst pillow I have ever purchased. I've bought pillows for $5.00 that were more comfortable than this SERTA!!! Don't buy it!
on September 23, 2015
This is the firmest pillow ever and made my neck hurt so bad I almost couldn't move the next day. I do not recommend this to anyone who has neck or back issues.
on July 14, 2015
Horrible pillow! It's hard as a rock, and I cannot tell that it has a cooling side.