Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Serta Style Ashland Home Office Chair, Twill Fabri..." and save 58% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Serta Style Ashland Home Office Chair, Twill Fabric, Gray
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 47.55% Woodl/31.59% Metal/9.8% Foam/6.63% Upholstered Material/2.88% Plastic/ 1.55% Other
- Stylish and comfortable for home offices
- Cool gray tone is a great accent to a business setting
- Memory foam in seat and arms for added comfort
- Height-adjustable setting great for a variety of applications
- Chrome-finished, stainless steel base with casters offers 360-degree mobility
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ashland Home Chair from Serta proves that functionality doesn't have to mean a sacrifice in style. This chic design is height-adjustable to personally tailor your space. The chrome-finished, stainless-steel stand offers you 360-degree swivel and casters for easy mobility, all while upgrading the look of your home office. The memory foam seat and arms with pocket coils feature renowned Serta comfort, perfect for home or office use, in winter river gray.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• I love the material of the chair. You don’t get that icky sticky feeling that is common if you are wearing shorts and your skin sits on a leather chair. Especially in any kind of warm or humid situation it breathes better.
• Well-padded with memory foam and coils so there is no pain from pressure on the underside of your legs from sitting long periods.
• I wanted armrests but for them not to get in the way, these are low enough that when you are using the armrests to do so. I’m 5’11” for comparison.
• The armrests fit under my desk (see specs on clearance in the listing photos to determine if that will be the case for you) These complete specs as shown are very helpful in determining how this chair will fit an existing desk setup.
• It is stylish. I am using it in an apartment that will also be used for an Airbnb rental and wanted something that would give it a hotel room feel. This works.
• You can adjust the seat height (see detailed specs)
• It tilts and has knob to adjust the tension of the tilt, or it can be locked to prevent tilting.
• It comes with great instructions, the only tool you need to assemble comes with it, and it is a quality tool with a comfortable handle.
• It was really easy to put together relative to any other chair I have had (see photos series)
• The back sits just below my shoulders. This allows me to “Twist Stretch” in a way that a high back wouldn’t. Also, I can put my elbow on the chair back to stretch my shoulders and back in a way I hadn’t thought off prior to this chair but am appreciative of now.
• The only real con is that there is no headrest (if that is requirement for you). I spend long hours working in a chair and thought it was something I might want, but since having this chair haven’t thought twice about. I feel the very slightly reclined sitting angle of this chair is comfortable. I’m not using this for gaming so if I was so tired I needed to lay my head back, it would be difficult to type anyway. Also, I don’t believe they style of this chair would look right with a headrest anyway.
• I was not paid for this review or received a discount.
• I needed a stylish chair that looked like it belonged in a hotel room but worked for me for long hours of sitting and working, I was sold on this one over a few others I’d been stalking on Amazon because of the memory foam cushion with coils, design, and tilt. It was between this and the other Serta, and this looked the cushier.
• It had some kind of mill scruff/scratches on the base of the chair’s chrome star base (slightly visible in the photo). I called and spoke with the service department and spoke with “Rio” whom was really nice and helpful. She sent out a replacement immediately.
• The seat cushion has a Velcro strip to hold it in place on the base however after a few weeks of heavy use I found my seat cushion seems to slide out a little. The Velcro strip seems to no line up perfectly with the one on the base. This is a newer line of chairs so these minor bugs are to be expected. As I mentioned, so far service has been awesome and far exceeded these minor issues. I’m going to contact the seller to inquire about this and will update.
• I really recommend this footrest to go with it: Safco Products 92311 Remedease Foot Cushion, Black
• The Wooden campaign desk I’m using with it is from World Market: [...]
I was sent a replacement seat cushion after contacting customer service. So far I'm still enjoying the chair. One thing I am planning is getting the beige Serta in the future to go with my thicker desk. It has a half-arm which will allow the chair to slide in under my thicker desk while still at a higher elevation.
I Still enjoy the chair however because of the way that back is angled in a slight "lean back" configuration, I had to get a lumbar support pillow to provide more upright seating position when doing office work. I alternate between using the lumbar pillow and not, sometime daily, sometimes for a few a week or more just depending on which is more comfortable at the time. It's like laying in bed any one position gets uncomfortable after awhile. Although I do think they could have put a little more padding in the back rest area as it seems less so vs what they did for the seat cushion. For this reason I may remove a star. Also, I'm considering removing the wheels on this chair are repurposing it to the living room, then getting the other Serta chair Serta Leighton Stoneware Beige Home Office Chair
The reason for this is that I have a thick edged desk and this chairs arm design is not really compatible with me sitting position being as high up as I want to be in relation to the edge of the desk. Not all desks are like mine so this isn't the chairs fault. However the other mentioned chair has a partial arm that would allow me to get the height and closeness I'm after (I think) short of getting a regular office chair with fold up arms. I'm been using it pretty much fine to this point and enjoyed it, however I am thinking of ways to optimize my seating position now.
The idea of this is really a Serta chair was brought up in the "Questions" area above. Neither the box nor the chair display the Serta name anywhere. But checking the True Innovations website I found this . . . . explains why the quality is impressive, these are the people who make it FOR Serta and others.
"Our business model is vertically integrated, allowing us to have complete control of all phases of product development, manufacturing, distribution, and customer service. Our world class manufacturing plants are second to none, and ensure a quality product is delivered to our consumers worldwide. You will find our products distributed at all major North American retailers under numerous brand names such as: Lane®, Broyhill®, Serta®, La-Z-Boy®, Thomasville® and True Innovations® to name a few."