|Item Weight||54 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 60 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||S844B-2050|
|Assembled Height||8 inches|
|Assembled Width||60 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Serta Sycamore Double Sided Convoluted Foam and Cotton Queen Futon Mattress, Black, Made in the USA
- Lace Tufted for Superior Comfort
- 8-Inch Mattress Features 2 layers of Convoluted Foam and 4-inch of Cotton/Polyester Fiber Padding
- Soft Feel Yet Very Supporting
- Box Border Construction for Tailored Look
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Serta Sycamore Black Futon mattress will fit well in to most room settings.
Serta Futons are manufactured exclusively by Wolf Corp
Wolf Corporation is a vertically integrated manufacturer with its own fiber division that makes many of the fiber products used within Serta Futon mattresses.
- The Serta Sycamore contains Wolf's own Cottonique, a unique fiber product
- Cottonique combines cotton and polyester fibers to create resilient and durable fiber product
- Cottonique outlasts and outperforms traditional cotton batting
Serta Sycamore Futon Mattress
Proud to say Made in the USA
Looking for a new futon mattress or do need to replace a current futon? The Serta Sycamore futon mattress is worth looking at. All Serta Futon mattresses are manufactured by Wolf Corporation located in Fort Wayne, IN. The Serta Sycamore Futon mattress contains Wolf's own fiber product, Cottonique, and CertiPUR convoluted foam.
- CertiPUR foam is 'foam that feels good and you can feel good about!'
- CertiPUR-US certified foams are made without ozone depleters, flame retardants and heavy metals, including mercury and lead.
- CertiPUR foam contains no formaldehyde and is made without phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Finally, CertiPUR foams have low VOC (volatile organic compound) emission for indoor air quality
- Combine CertiPUR foam with Wolf's Cottonique fiber product for a medium firm feel futon mattress
- Cottonique is a fiber product that makes the Serta Sycamore more resilient, more comfortable and yet surprisingly light
The Sycamore Futon Mattress has an interesting build of CertiPUR convoluted foam and Wolf's fiber.
Serta Futons arrive in a box
Easy shipping and Easy Installation.
- May take 48 hours to expand but may use immediately
- Fluffing futon allows air in to futon and enhances resiliency and durability. To fluff, raise mattress waist high and drop; repeat 4 times.
- To equalize wear and maximize comfort, turning your futon will assist. Turn mattress over and turn end to end on a regular basis for best results
Serta Sycamore Queen Size Black Futon Mattress
8" Convoluted Foam and Cotton Fill futon mattress
The Serta Sycamore contains the following:
- 2 pieces of CertiPUR-US convoluted foam which provides the utmost in weight distribution
- Contains Wolf's cotton blend between and surrounding the convoluted foam providing the utmost in comfort
- 18 machine polyester and nylon tufts for stability
- True box casing completes the Serta Sycamore
Serta Sycamore Futon Mattresses are also availble in the following covers:
Natural Duck Cover
Khaki Duck cover
Antelope Upholstery Cover
Marmor Upholstery Cover
Wolf Corporation is the oldest Serta licensee, proud to say we are the sole manufacturer of Serta Futon Mattresses! Serta Futon Mattresses feature Cottonique. Cottonique combines selected grades of cotton with polyester fibers for a unique, durable upholstery blend that outperforms and outlasts traditional cotton batting. As a result Serta futons are more resilient, more comfortable and yet surprisingly light. The Sycamore futon mattress is constructed with 2 layers of finger foam providing supple, body conforming comfort, a layer of Cloud, Wolf Corporation's cotton/poly pad that has the same resiliency and durability as foam, and 2 layers of our cotton blend. The Serta Sycamore is an 8" mattress built for years of comfort. Machine lace tufts and true box casing construction complete the Sycamore. This Sycamore futon mattress is covered in a black duck fabric and is queen size, 60" x 80". All Serta Futon mattresses are compressed, rolled and boxed which makes for ease in shipping and installation.
Compare with similar items
DHP 8-Inch Independently-Encased Coil Premium Futon Mattress, Full Size, Black
Serta Cypress Futon Mattress, Queen, Antelope
Extra Thick Premium 10-Inch Queen Futon Mattress, Ivory Twill - Made in USA
Mozaic Full Size 8-inch Cotton Twill Gel Memory Foam Futon Mattress, Black
Serta Chestnut Double Sided Foam and Cotton Full Futon Mattress, Natural, Made in the USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OJCommerce||DCG Stores||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Cotton-Blend||Foam||Fabric||Cotton||Memory Foam, Cotton, Gel Foam||Cotton-Blend|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cotton blended padding makes it exactly the kind of firm I was looking for.
We didnt have time to wait for 48 hrs for it to expand to its full size and use it but it did expand to its size after 2 days.
I am happy with my purchase.
Overall great product.
This futon mattress looked like exactly what we needed to replace our existing futon mattress.
When it arrived, we were surprised that it seemed a lot lighter than the mattress we were replacing. When we unpacked it, seemed a bit thin. When we measured it, we found it was only 5 inches; thick, not 8 inches; as advertised.
The product picture shows 3 thick layers of foam. We looked inside, and found only one thin layer of foam.
We have requested a return, now have to repack and send it back. Not something we're looking forward to.
Update: The mattress increased in thickness to about 7" after a couple of days. We ended up keeping it. We're still not happy with the quality. It is a lot lighter and less substantial in feel when compared to the mattress we replaced. The old mattress takes two people to lift. This one takes just one. As this is an expensive mattress and a name brand, we thought we'd get better quality.