|Manufacturer||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight||13.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.81 x 17.88 x 4.08 inches|
|Item model number||18821-BLM-080|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Black - Steel Toe|
|Style||Black - Steel Toe|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Servus Comfort Technology 14" PVC Steel Toe Men's Work Boots, Black - Steel Toe, 8
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.61 (28%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PVC polyblend injection molded construction is seamless and 100% waterproof but flexible for greater comfort; resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste
- CT (Comfort Technology) offers a unique scalloped top-line for easy flexing; guide along shaft allows for customized height; reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear
- Lightweight FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable
- Deep angle cleated outsole prevents slips and falls on slippery surfaces; contoured heel cup reduces heel slippage; steel toe impact protection; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/76
- Recommended use: food processing, custodial, farm, general purpose
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- 14” height
- 100% Waterproof
- Dual PVC compound construction
- CT Comfort Technology
- Removable Foot Form insole
- Contoured heel cup
- Trac10 outsole
- Steel toe
- Reinforced construction
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Model: 18821
PVC Polyblend Steel Toe Men's Work Boots
Protect your feet from mud, rain, harsh chemicals and impacts with the Servus Comfort Technology 14" PVC Steel Toe Men's Work Boots. These injection molded polyblend PVC boots are 100% waterproof and specially formulated to resist degradation from harsh chemicals and fertilizers commonly found on outdoor worksites. A steel toe provides impact protection from heavy falling objects on the job.
Made for all day comfort, these PVC boots have a contoured molded heel to lock your heel in place, preventing your foot from slipping around inside the boot and causing discomfort. They're finished with a unique cleated Trac10 outsole for reliable traction on slippery surfaces.
Injection molded process creates a completely seamless, 100% waterproof boot for reliable protection.
Resists degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste.
Soft & Flexible
PVC polyblend injection molded construction stays flexible in cold environments for ease of movement.
CT Comfort Technology
A unique scalloped top-line design accommodates flexing for added comfort.
Lightweight Foot Form contour cushion insole provides excellent arch and heel support, and is removable, washable, and replaceable.
Unique Trac10 outsole has a deep angled cleated design that enhances slip resistance and stability underfoot. Contoured heel cup molding reduces heel slippage.
Reinforced construction at critical stress points for added durability and longer boot life.
Steel toe protects against impacts from above.
Built to withstand the toughest liquid and chemical hazards:
Compare with similar items
Dunlop 8677609 Chesapeake Boots with Safety Steel Toe, 100% Waterproof PVC, Lightweight and Durable Protective Footwear, Size 9
Dunlop 8677509 Chesapeake Boots, 100% Waterproof PVC, Lightweight and Durable Protective Footwear, Size 9
Tingley 31251.12 Pilot 15-in Cleated Steel Toe Knee Boot, Size 12, Black
Tingley 31251.10 Pilot 15-in Cleated Steel Toe Knee Boot, Size 10, Black
Servus XTP 15" PVC Chemical-Resistant Steel Toe Men's Work Boots, Black, Yellow &
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Black - Steel Toe||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black, Yellow & Gray|
|Item Weight||0.83 lbs||1.60 ounces||—||5.75 lbs||5.13 lbs||1.00 lbs|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride||Flex-o-Thane/PVC||PVC/Polyester||Polyvinyl Chloride||Polyvinyl Chloride||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Style||Black - Steel Toe||Modern||Modern||—||—||Steel Toe|
|Toe Style||Steel Toe||Steel Toe||Plain Toe||Steel Toe||Steel Toe||Steel Toe|
Value-priced without compromising safety, these Servus Comfort Technology 14" PVC Steel Toe Men's Work Boots are slip-resistant and 100% waterproof. Made with a specific PVC formulation designed for outdoor industries, these men's' work boots resist degradation from agricultural chemicals and fertilizers, so they last longer. A cushioned contoured insole and unique scalloped top edge make these steel toe boots comfortable to wear all day long. Deep angle cleats on the outsole provide solid traction on slippery surfaces, and a contoured heel cup reduces heel slippage.
From the Manufacturer
A long list of advanced comfort features balanced with an economic price tag, CT (Comfort Technology) offers a unique scalloped top-line design to accommodate fl exing in the calf area to reduce irritation as well as graduated boot heights that are consistent with shoe sizes for better fit and comfort. The unique Trac10 sole design enhances traction and durability with an ergonomic frame design and interior lugs. The contour heel cup molding reduces heel slippage while the EVA FOOT FORM provides sneaker-like comfort for all-day wear. Sleek and contemporary, the CT Knee Boot is a great choice for general industrial conditions. Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05. Available in black color and size-8.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Boots are well made, solid and heavy (these are not the boots from your childhood). These are very heavy and can provide a good workout due to the weight.
Spent a long weekend at the beach wading in the water and tide pools, solid made and kept feet dry and warm. Good traction in the wet sand and ok on the wet rocks. Would have been better traction has the sole had a little more give ...
Will keep and use, just need to remember to include additional padding in the boots (to provide a better fit).
For our purposes here I will compare size 10 in:
1. Hisea, 2. Guide Gear, 3. Crocs AllCast, 4. Seac 6mm, 5. Servus Comfort tech, 6. LaCrosse Diamondback snake proof
To be be fair, the LaCrosse is the most uncomfortable because it is a more rigid snake proof boot. Safety first, comfort last.
That being said there is a better, more versatile and just as safe alternative. I'll try to remember to add it in here later.
Back to the boots.
I'm going to rank these for ease of scanning reviews [I know I read hundreds trying to find the items].
All Size 10: In all of the boots, if you want to use your sole insert order one size up. Except Hisea seemed to fit size 10 with insert [i.e., it runs a size+ large].
1. Seac 6mm dive boot: fits like a shoe and almost looks like one. Nice full rubber sole. Size 10 is snug on this 9.5-10 foot [that's with sock. Took the sock off and was perfect. Wet foot little difficult to get in but slide your fingers down your foot or use a plastic grocery bag over foot]. Can wear zipped on side for real water proof needs or unzipped walking/hiking around. Yes Hiking! These are great for Fossil hunting in shorts, wearing under BuzzOff pants, with wading overalls to stay dry in summer or winter [6mm], or walking on beaches with shells or while diving coral reefs. VERY versatile. ALL the other boots are not meant to be worn in water deeper than @12". The Crocs maybe 6". If you say you want boots to hunt/hike I'd say buy the Crack Shot Snake Guardz and wrap over these and your jeans [or bare even legs} MUCH more comfortable and versatile.
2. Guide Gear: fits slightly looser than Seac. Very comfortable with over calf boot [calf area appears large enough to fit the guy on the insurance commercial with the calk implants] Fits like a true size 10. Plenty of room in toe. just a little pressure on top of the foot. If you're dead set on a traditional "mud boot" look these are a great choice. Plenty of room to stuff your pant legs into the contoured calf area. I'd then add the Snake Guardz over that.
3. Crocs AllCast [after this it's a distant 4th etc] Size 10 fits like size 11 maybe 10.75. Size 9.0 fits okay I guess like a 9.25. They are comfortable and I could wear either around the house. The 10's flop a lot though and heel slide even in 9.0's. Very comfy but whats the purpose of half calf in these? More of a walk the dog or walk to work, If you're going in streams it will fill up.
4. Hisea: perplexing. Kind of comfortable sole but size 10 is more like an 11.5. And bulky, and foot area doesn't seem to have enough curve to it. Be difficult to get a good fit unless you ordered at least three pair to try on. I'd think the mud would just suck this boot in, especially if in the water when it fills up.
5. Servus "Comfort" Technology: Heavy. Rubber sole not bad. Okay if you just need to slip on to get something out of car. Wouldn't want to walk far. VERY wide calf opening. Your wife could probably stuff her purse in there.
6. LaCrosse Diamondback snake proof boots: If I was going in snake infested area and I didn't have time to order on Amazon I'd wear these. But wow, heavy, stiff and uncomfortable.
The ONLY option I found to wear on it's own, with waders for waterproof fishing/hunting/hiking or fossil/relic hunting [not brand] that covers ALL the bases [Functionality, comfort, ankle support and WATERPROOF...as in water can't come in over the top of the boot] is the Seac.
I will add photo of all boots for visual comparison efficiency. Hope that helps.
Good luck and let me know what else you'd like reviewed. Since my three Strokes I don't get out much.
This is one of first days I have ever done a review.
Please give a "Helpful" up vote.
Upon trying them on for the first time I also noticed that there is a little extra tab above the heal for those of us who kick boots off, rather than pull them off. Nice, thoughtful design.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: after two winters of solid farm work ... just now am I experiencing some water seepage. Not bad--they were used pretty much daily through our wet seasons (Pacific coastal) and used hard. I'm about to buy my second pair!
Bb I opened the box upon delivery and right away I noticed the poor quality of the rubber boots and not a good fit either ..
Makes me think about those reviews ...are they actually real ? And if so then these people who rated them are completely lost or lying. Because the boots are garbage !
Update - they also have little nibs on the back of the heel that really help when removing the boots with your other foot. Very handy. Bean wearing these a lot lately and have been quite happy with them. Considering purchasing a second pair for the cottage and/or upgrading my rating.