Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on June 9, 2010
Awesome product, the only problem I've had in the past month is that the seams start "loosening up" allowing air to escape, but the blower is still capable of keeping the bouncer fully inflated. Also, the included 100 balls are not enough, I would advise buying another 100-200.
on October 22, 2009
THE KIDS HAVE ALOT OF FUN AND LOVE IT BUT THE 1ST DAY WE GOT IT ALREADY HAD A rip in it
on May 2, 2010
We just bought this for out two girls who are 2 and 4. It is a good size for them and they have a blast on it. Before we bought this we read the reviews and I have to say that ours doesnt have any holes or rips; also the storage bag is perfect...they other lady must not know how to fold because it fit with no problem. I really like having the ball pit becuase when our older daughter is jumping and our little daughter wants a break she just flops down into the ball pit! It is sooo cute! Set up is easy and it REALY inflates in like 2 mins!!! We really love It. Although I do have to say it was a little smaller than we expected...I am not allowing any more than 3 to play on ours at a time....but for our two kids it works out nicely. It is about 10 feet long by 5 feet wide...hope this helps to future buyers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.