Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

95%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 19, 2016
My daughter has always been a big Sesame Street fan, but something about Bert & Ernie has especially captivated her, & this new(er) claymation miniseries is no exception. We had seen a couple episodes before as bonus features on other Sesame Street DVDs, & finally getting a whole hour's worth of them on one disc was a great choice! Fun for me to watch with her too!
on May 29, 2013
My boys love Bert and Ernie's adventure. I'm bored by it after 3 episode but I'm not a child. The song is catchy and I will say I'm happy my boys love this for 2 reasons. 1. Tired of Elmo products. And 2. I have twin boys and this teaches them to work together as a team, and to problem solve together.
on December 31, 2016
I personally think these "adventures" are a bit trippy, but my toddler adores them.
on February 6, 2015
I thought this DVD would be portrayed in Muppets but actually its a clay cartoon with clay Bernie and Ernie. I might didn't like it so much but wasn't for me. My one year old LOVED IT!
on July 5, 2013
So often kids vids are so lame it is mind melting to have to watch them more than once. Not so with Bert and Ernie! This adorable DVD has many short videos done in claymation that you can watch over and over and see new things in!

Great entertainment for the entire family!
on August 22, 2016
Quick shipping. As described.
on October 9, 2014
These are super fun. My daughter was only moderately interested in these when they were on Sesame Street, but now that she has the DVD, she likes to watch them a lot.
on May 25, 2015
My 2 year old loves this DVD! Very cute claymation featuring Ernie and Bert.
on April 10, 2016
GREAT!
on November 10, 2013
Purchased for my Forrest Gump Movie Themed Basket Raffle fundraiser. great quality piece for all ages. Winner of basket was delighted to have this for her chilidren