Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz.
- Includes 100 tablets
- Come in blue, red and yellow; mix to create more colors
- Mild, child-friendly formula with Bitterguard to discourage consumption
- Rinse tub after use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 100 Baths
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
One capsule is plenty to noticeably tint the water, and 2 will make it quite dark, so this pack of 100 lasts a while. It comes with red, yellow, and blue, which mix exactly how you'd expect to make equally fun orange, green, and purple. The disolve time is quick, and even when my daughter manages to grab it in the bath and turn her fingers a lovely blue, the color is gone from her frisky digits by the end of bathtime.
I'm always wary of "no stain" dyes, as I've had unpleasant experiences in the past (I'm glaring at you, PB Kids bath crayons). These little fizzes have a quite vibrant color with no staining or discoloring whatsoever. Fantastic!
But I will not be buying more. Every time I open the canister I start coughing and so does my son...even after they've been submerged, he will still be coughing for a bit. SOMETHING in these just makes us cough! There is a lot of "fizzy dust" that seems to come out when we open them...we haven't dropped the container, shaken them or anything like that. They are just darn dusty.
1. 1-2 tabs isn't enough to color the entire tub of water. This depends on how much water you put in your tub of course. I have a standard tub that we fill just below half way. I use 3-4 tabs for a more rich color. Hardly a big deal for me but for you it might matter.
2. It doesn't stain the tub but we have those non-slip stickers on our tub floor that discolor around the edges due to the color. They clean up with normal cleaning but we need to do this more often because of the color. Again, not an issue for us. It's color dye, what do you expect?
3. My daughter loves to play with them once they're dropped in. It's like baby crack. No she doesn't ingest them just loves to pick them up. This results in a red, blue, or yellow finger & thumb throughout bath time. Again, it scrubs off with some effort but not a big deal.
I don't see any of the above as reasons to not purchase this product. More nitpicky things but it is a review and I try to lay it all out there.
These also stain your fingers if you hold them while they are dissolving. Now this isn't a big deal because once dissolved they don't stain but in comparison the other brands do no do this.
These are also more expensive than the H2O La-La brand.
The best I've used are the Crayola Bath Dropz but they are a little pricey compared to the other options. They are very bright colors though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very fizzy and didn't irritate my kids skin when they wanted to do like 20 in one bath. There were like 3 or 4 different colors. More colors would be awesome.Published 2 days ago by Jennifer Bishop
The tabs dissolve well but you need a few tabs for a rich colorPublished 20 days ago by Christine S
I'm not sure I can go without these for my 2 kids. My son got these as a birthday gift a few years back and loves to make colors and just have the water a color. Read morePublished 27 days ago by cpen
Directions recommend combining 2 tablets but in some cases it takes 3 to get the desired color. Ex: 2 reds + 1 yellow makes a representative orange. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jonathan Ford
The colors are very faint and fade quickly. It takes several tabs to get any sort of color that might last through my daughter's whole bath.Published 1 month ago by MRChase
My kids love these! Bright colors, quickly dissolve and doesn't stain skin. Makes bath time a little easier with my toddlers!!Published 1 month ago by PrOzacRaiN
My toddlers adore these. The tablets are fun to watch as they fizz, and they effectively color the tub water without staining the walls or tub toys. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marissa Rodriguez
Makes bath time for fun for my toddler. She loves picking out the tablet and putting it in the water.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer