Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 332 reviews
on August 15, 2017
My nephew loves watching this and knows all the words to the songs! Good quality DVD-new and not bootleg.
on March 30, 2017
So much fun for toddlers!
on June 25, 2017
PERFECT
on March 17, 2017
My great grandson loves to sing the songs!
on August 11, 2017
my granddaughter loves to sing along with this DVD..it's a big hit
on February 27, 2015
I have Sesame Street: Kids' Favorite Songs 2 and this one is much better. In this DVD Sesame Street characters actually sing (while in the number 2 there are lots of videos of children that sing). You will hear main famous children songs. First time my daughter watched it, she was really amazed and could "sing" along.
I took out one star because it last only 30 minutes (while number 2, 45 minutes) and Elmo does not sing that much by himself (so Elmo little fans can be a little disappointed). I was personally bored by Elmo keeping counting backwards from 10 to 1...
on September 22, 2015
My boys just love watching this show over and over! It has been a good one to add to the collection.
on April 2, 2014
This Sesame Street one my grandchildren like. They have become familiar with the songs and enjoy singing along with them. I enjoy them too - since some are from my childhood as well.
on March 16, 2017
very happy
on September 19, 2016
My 14 month old twins absolutely loves this dvd!