Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 222 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 322 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 13, 2016
This fun little video is build around the plot that Elmo is going to do a top 10 countdown on the radio so everyone on Sesame Street tries to get him to play their favorite song.

There's lots of cute song and dance numbers with Muppets and kids, all built around timeless classic kids songs.

The ending has a cute switch as well.

Our twin girls (age 3) like it and it went into their regular DVD rotation. It's not something the clamor for but it's been fairly entertaining.
on October 24, 2008
My daughter is 19 months old and absolutely loves this DVD. I only gave it 4 stars because the sound quality is AWFUL, but she doesn't seem to mind in the least. She can't take her eyes off the screen and smiles throughout The Count's Song "This Old Bat". When the DVD is over she often says, "Again?" Of course I don't let her watch it twice in a row, but the fact that she requests it says it all-- she's never requested a DVD before. Overall, I'm happy I bought it for her. The puppets are the stars, not kids or adults.
on March 15, 2017
My 2 year old watches this video every weekend. She loves seeing the sesame characters singing her favorite songs.
on May 20, 2011
Well, the sound quality is so poor, it was actually hurting my ears even at low volume. it's ALL treble and raspy..
It's also very short... it's 30 minutes long, but the first half of the video are advertisements that you can't skip!! my son didn't like it and i have to agree with him... if you are looking for a good songs dvd, get kids favorite songs #2. It is much much much better and longer... another good one is strawberry shortcake...

i don't recommend this dvd to anyone..
on March 30, 2017
So much fun for toddlers!
on March 17, 2017
My great grandson loves to sing the songs!
on April 23, 2017
My great granddaughter loves it!
on March 16, 2017
very happy
on August 21, 2016
My son is obsessed with Elmo and Sesame Street so this was the perfect purchase. It is a little short but he loves it. We have watched it many times. He never gets sick of it and we have now owned it for over a year. The music is catchy and the characters keep you entertained.
on March 20, 2017