BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 15, 2017
My nephew loves watching this and knows all the words to the songs! Good quality DVD-new and not bootleg.
on March 30, 2017
So much fun for toddlers!
on June 25, 2017
PERFECT
on March 17, 2017
My great grandson loves to sing the songs!
on August 11, 2017
my granddaughter loves to sing along with this DVD..it's a big hit
on September 28, 2017
VERY PEPPY MUSIC, GREAT VISUALS WITH MOSTLY SESAME ST CHARACTERS INSTEAD OF HUMANS (WHICH I PREFER).. SIMPLE TO FOLLOW AND LEARN SONGS.. MY GRANDDAUGHTER COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF THE COUNT.....
on October 8, 2017
This DVD is great. My granddaughter is 20 months and loves the songs and music.
on February 27, 2015
I have Sesame Street: Kids' Favorite Songs 2 and this one is much better. In this DVD Sesame Street characters actually sing (while in the number 2 there are lots of videos of children that sing). You will hear main famous children songs. First time my daughter watched it, she was really amazed and could "sing" along.
I took out one star because it last only 30 minutes (while number 2, 45 minutes) and Elmo does not sing that much by himself (so Elmo little fans can be a little disappointed). I was personally bored by Elmo keeping counting backwards from 10 to 1...
on September 22, 2015
My boys just love watching this show over and over! It has been a good one to add to the collection.
on October 4, 2017
Elmo is so cute! Toddlers will love him.