Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on October 11, 2015
I like the DVD because the songs are entertaining. The children on the DVD are able to sing and share their favorite songs which keeps my one year old attention. It is Elmo and his kid voice that keeps my son focus on the television. There are a few old characters which appear that reminds me of the old sesame street. It is a nice DVD that will teach my child songs I once use to sing.
on January 25, 2013
Yes, it has cute segments (e.g. hey diddle diddle, rubber duckie, on top of spaghetti, footage of live kids). No, it is not the greatest for my 15-month-old. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of uninspired songs/segments (particularly the cartoon ones) that always lose my toddler's interest (e.g. a Spanish lullaby, captain brown (? anyone else never heard of that song before?), a jazzed-up nursery rhyme collage, a very boring itsy-bitsy spider, lots of talking among the puppets at the end). People have complained about all the live interview footage of real kids, but my little guy loves watching the kids (and so do I - they are adorable!). My issues are with the length (too long overall for my 15-month-old), the pacing (certain songs definitely outstay their welcome), and some poor song selection choices. Other than wandering away during the boring parts, he does love watching the live kids, Elmo, and certain songs. (However, I don't think we have ever made it through the entire DVD in one sitting).
on February 13, 2017
I hate this video but alas my daughter loves it. She loves to sing and dance to the songs and much to my dismay, she wants to watch it every time I give her screen time.
on March 6, 2017
Another gift w/No Complaints.
on November 20, 2011
My one year old son loves this DVD. He watches it every day during lunch. One of his first mumblings was "Elmo" where he would point to the TV to get us to turn it on. I'm sure he would give this a Five Star review. I'm giving it four just because he loves it so much. The story is actually clever as it follows Snuffy and his quest to find his giant meatball. I am telling you though, the songs will get stuck in your head and you won't be able to get them out! Imagine this: I was visiting my friends downtown and started humming the theme, "Elmo's Song". They asked me what it was and I explained. Lets just say by the end of the night (and a few drinks later) there were a dozen twentysomethings walking down the sidewalk singing all in unison "La la la la, la la la la Elmo's Song....thaaaat's Ellllmo's Sooooonggggg!"
on March 6, 2012
We bought this DVD because our hard to please 2 year old absolutely loves the first one, Kid's Favorite Songs.

Kid's Favorite Songs 2 consists of Elmo running around Sesame Street asking questions & recording kids talking about their favorite songs. Unlike the first, this DVD has a lot of cut scenes where children are talking about & singing parts of their favorite songs with no muppets in sight. The show then cuts into scenes where muppets sing the entire song the children were talking about. There is also a lot of cut scenes where strange cartoons are singing the songs instead of muppets.

I enjoyed watching Kid's Favorite Songs with my son, but Kid's Favorite Songs 2? Not so much. If it were up to me entirely, I would rate this rather low, but my son seems to enjoy it for the most part & adores the parts where Elmo is present, & that's what's important.
on May 4, 2017
Elmo rules
on January 23, 2017
Awesome, my son loves it...
on June 8, 2009
This is an excellent DVD!! Following up on the original Kids Favorite Songs, this DVD kicks up the fun to another level for your little one. This DVD includes actual children (from preschool age to mabye about 2nd grade it looks like) and they hilariously give their take on their favorite songs and nursery rhymes even singing in their own 'melodious' sort of way. This DVD is very entertaining and your little Elmo junkie will love that most of the Sesame street muppets are there including - yes Elmo is there and he actually narrates this one as well. My daughter is 18 mos and she just loves to see other kids singing, performing and acting silly like herself.. They perform all the kids favorites like Mary had a little lamb, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jack & Jill, If you're happy and you know it and the list goes on.. Parents this will definitely keep your little busy body entertained throughout the whole show and hopefully give you some peace and quite for at least half an hour...
on April 27, 2016
My grand daughter loves music and singing and Elmo so this is perfect. Along with kids favorite songs 1 Elmo's music magic and singing with the stars.