Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Comes with special Sesame Street gameplay helper that keeps players the proper distance from the Kinect sensor
- Fun Cooperative Experiences: Every activity is designed to be fun played by oneself, but even more fun with a family member or friend. Drop in/out co-operative gameplay is ideal for parent-child or child-sibling co-play.
- Living Storybook Adventure: The game is a guided exploration of a living storybook where players help their monster friends with problems, all while interacting with enchanting and whimsical environments around them.
- New and Familiar Characters: Players can interact with their favorite Sesame Street characters as well as make new monster friends as they progress in their adventures.
- Broad Range of Games: A variety of entertaining and intuitive activities enable young kids to play easily with natural controller-free motions using Kinect for Xbox 360.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster is an Adventure game for young players that combines the hallmark educational themes of the Sesame Street universe with the fun and ease of play of the Microsoft Kinect Sensor.* An Xbox 360 exclusive, Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster is an interactive storybook like no other as children join Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar the Grouch and other characters as they meet new monsters and help them overcome their problems. Game features include: multiple 'chapters' of play, familiar Sesame Street characters as well as friendly new monsters, drop-in/out 2-player co-op support and active gameplay featuring the controller-free Kinect Sensor.
A Living Storybook Full of Lessons for Children Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster is an Educational Adventure game in which young children learn lessons as as they accompany some of their favorite Sesame Street characters in a truly interactive storybook experience. Gameplay revolves around an in-game book called Once Upon a Monster that is found by Cookie Monster and Elmo. As the book is opened they along with players become functioning characters in its six chapter storyline. Here they encounter a variety of friendly muppet like monsters who need help with age-apropriate problems and scenarios. Some of the subjects touched upon include: cooperation, empathy, appreciation of similarities and differences in others, the value of exercise and preschool level skills. The game also features drop-in/out co-op gameplay support allowing additional kids or parents to join in the fun and/or come to the aid of a child who needs help, a variety of in-game activities and controller-free action using the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360.*