Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2017
Perfect for storing books, toys, etc. You do need to have help putting it together, but it is sturdy and has nice "pockets" that you can pull out and put back. Fits nicely in an apartment without taking up a lot of space.
on February 22, 2013
We wanted something that was small enough to not be intrusive in the living room, but large enough to hold a significant number of toys so we can designate a play area in the living room without it taking over the living room. This little organizer meets those demands. We can keep some toys for our son in the living room so he can play in the main room with us, but we can also have grown-up space and not feel like we're in a day care center.

I don't think it would make the perfect bin for in the playroom, considering its size. Unless you're looking for an organizer specifically for smaller toys.

It is fairly sturdy, doesn't wobble around or anything like that. But it probably wouldn't survive long if my son decided to start climbing on it, which he hasn't (yet), or if he had a stronger destructive streak. I also don't think this is a piece of furniture we'll be able to hold on to for years and years. Not that he's likely to want a Sesame Street toy organizer when he's 10.

So I didn't mind spending $40 on this babyish furniture, knowing it's likely to not last a very long time, put it perfectly fit our current need for the next couple of years. Oh, and it's adorable. It makes me smile when I look at it, you know?
on April 17, 2012
it came pretty fast for free delivery. it s very easy to put together. easy to wipe off. reachable for my toddler. and is helping her organize and put away her toys.
on October 28, 2013
Recently purchased this for my two and half year old daughter. Love that it's great for organizing which helps my toddler to develop organizational skills but the downfall of this toy organizer is that it's not as durable as I expected especially the bottom portion with Elmo. It's hard for my toddler to open and close it since it's placed on the floor, especially if the bigger and heavier items are placed in the bottom bin. Like it that it's for both gender but disappointed at the durability.
on December 3, 2016
Adorable storage. Really cute artwork and the bins are perfect for little hands to get into. Love that it has one big bin at the bottom for the extra bulky toys. Easy to assemble and as a mom of two under two perfect storage solution for all the toys that are taking over my house!
on August 4, 2012
I still point out the price to people when they come over and see this. Really good price for a well made product. Its probably not going to put a huge dent in storing a 3 years old toys but for a baby with a ton of small toys it's perfect. I actually think its got a lot of room. We have a 9 month old and we still haven't started to store things in the big bottom Elmo bin.
on April 28, 2017
Very flimsy and when it came it's different from the product picture. I'm very disappointed since it throws off the colors. My son has autism and sensory processing disorder and because the bars are not red and don't match the red side panels like in the picture he doesn't even want it in his room. It's now taken apart and sitting in his closet. Thanks for the waisted birthday gift.
on September 6, 2017
Cute but didn't realize the toy holders were cloth which doesn't make it as sturdy as I would prefer.
on June 3, 2017
So cute. Very easy to assemble. Perfect size for my two year old daughter. Holds lots of her toys to clean up and organize her room.
on November 1, 2017
I'm happy with the product. The soft bins are durable while being safe enough for my daughter (while she plays with the toys in the floor). It's a good height and fits well on her playroom.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.