Sesame Street Playskool Play All Day Elmo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 modes of play
- Featuring 8 games and activities and 150+ responses
- Cuddly plush toy
- Explore basic cause-and-effect play like tummy-tickling in Toddler mode
- Cuddle with Elmo as he sings a lullaby
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmo
Little ones love watching Elmo play with his friends on Sesame Street. Now it’s their turn to play along with Elmo: Meet Play All Day Elmo! This cuddly and interactive Elmo toy has 150+ responses, plus 8 games and activities to help keep kids engaged. When playtime is over, preschoolers can cuddle with him while listening to a lullaby.
- 2 modes of play with 8 games and activities and 150+ responses.
- Toddler mode features cause-and-effect play, like tummy-tickling.
- Preschool mode features games like Pat-a-Cake and Freeze Dance.
- Elmo is as cuddly as he is fun.
Play All Day in Toddler or Preschool Mode
Play All Day Elmo has 2 modes of play to encourage both younger and older children to have fun. In Toddler mode, young children can enjoy basic cause-and-effect play, like tickling Elmo or squeezing his nose to see how Elmo might respond. In Preschool mode, preschoolers and Elmo can take play to the next level with games and activities. They can play pat-a-cake, wiggle and giggle through a freeze dance, stop and go through a game of 'Red Light Green Light', and more. Elmo's built-in sensors help him respond to different activities in fun ways; he can react when he's in the air, when he's upside down, and even when he's moving around.
Games and activities available in Preschool Mode:
Hop and Count, Pat-a-Cake, Freeze Dance, Animal Sounds, Elmo Says, Color Guessing, What's Up in the Sky, and Red Light Green Light
When playtime is over, Elmo can become a loveable friend for little ones to cuddle. With a squeeze of Elmo's nose, he can play a soft lullaby with gentle music. A second squeeze of Elmo's nose will make him play a soothing instrumental lullaby.
After everyone is rested up, your child can start the fun again. Just move Elmo's switch from Nap to Play, then get ready for another day of interactive games and activities.
Little ones love watching Elmo play with his friends on Sesame Street. Now it’s their turn to play along with Elmo: Meet Play All Day Elmo! This cuddly and interactive Elmo toy includes 8 games and activities and 150+ responses to help keep kids engaged. Play All Day Elmo has 2 modes of play (Toddler and Preschool) to encourage both younger and older children to have fun. Young children can enjoy basic cause-and-effect play in Toddler mode, like tickling Elmo or squeezing his nose to see how Elmo might respond. Preschool mode takes play to the next level by encouraging preschoolers to play games and activities, like "Red Light Green Light," "Pat-a-Cake," "Freeze Dance," and more! When playtime is over, preschoolers can cuddle with him while listening to a lullaby. After everyone is rested, your child can start the fun again! Sesame Street and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Longer version: My 16-month daughter has been obsessed with Elmo lately, so when this came up on Prime Day, I made sure to snag one for her. Before I could even get him out of the box, she was enthralled with him--she immediately took him towards the fridge so she could secure him a snack. For the first time last night, she cried when we took a shower because Elmo couldn't come in with us, and she hasn't left his side for more than a few minutes since.
• I didn't realize when I bought him that his mouth moves, in the style of a floppy-headed South Park character. As such, compared to his body, Elmo is VERY top heavy. Good thing one of his functions is to state when he is upside-down, as it happens any time she holds him by a limb.
• Elmo sheds. A LOT. There are tiny red fur bits all over our house.
• Elmo sings a song if you pinch his nose. So far, he doesn't sing "Elmo's Song." WHY DOESN'T ELMO SING ELMO'S SONG (la la la la)?!
• There's not really an easy way to get to his controls to switch him from normal mode to nap mode, so every time you need to perform a lobotomy of sorts if you want him in nap mode and/or off so he doesn't start blathering in the middle of the night if he gets rolled over on.
• When playing pat-a-cake (in toddler mode, at least), the highest Elmo can clap is to 5. He will literally stop making clapping noises at five, and even if one continues clapping, he'll claim that you only got to five.
If I'd known all of this, I probably still would buy him, but I don't think the moving mouth is a necessary function--I'd personally prefer he be a bit more balanced weight-wise and not flap his gums.
I thought the "mechanical" noises would bother me because I'm pretty picky when it comes to his toys. Although you can hear the noises when his mouth moves he's entertaining enough to make it pretty unnoticeable you pretty much don't even notice it because you're too busy playing.
Although I ordered it from my account it was a gift from a friend so it was shipped to his house rather than mine. I don't know what packaging option we got and we lost the instructions but it has honestly been pretty fun playing with him and finding out what he does on our own.
Lastly this Elmo is not as too heavy as I was originally concerned about. My 2 year old has no problem taking him all over the house and he sits up in a rocking chair when he isn't being played with just fine.