|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Lovable sesame street character cookie monster
- Bright blue cookie monster colors
- Fun, easy to fasten slap bracelet; luminescent hands and hour markers on the bezel make timetelling easy
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Enjoy watches and other timepieces inspired by all your friends down on Sesame Street. The whole gang is here: Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, Grover and the Cookie Monster. These watches are brought to you by Viva Time Corporation.
These watches are brought to you by Viva Time Corporation. Viva Time Corporation was founded over 30 years ago to fill a void in the timepiece marketplace. What began as a small specialty watch company has since grown into a significant, multi-brand manufacturer and marketer of fashion watches.
In the 1970s the watch market was divided by two widely divergent ends of the product spectrum. There were traditional watches that were inexpensive and lacked style, and at the opposite end were the luxury timepieces from Switzerland which were stylish, dependable, but most notably, expensive.
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007P16KCY
- Item model number: SW4930CM
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Sesame Street|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I Received Fast and accurate service. Great job!!!! Keep providing awesome customer service which is rare these days. Happy Holidays!Published on December 28, 2012 by Jennifer Spencer