Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Delta Children Chair Desk With Storage Bin, Sesame Street
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 28, 2012
I ordered this desk and had a few problems receiving it. I did not receive the first order and had to contact the company; they sent out a new one and I received it within a week.
The desk had a piece that I could not install due to the holes being drilled incorrectly. It is a piece that is not needed for the desk to function but that is still annoying. Also the back (Elmo's face) does not go to the floor, it stops just under the seat so the fabric drawer pushes through and falls out the back.
My two year old really likes to sit in it (it's still a little big for her) and read the numbers on the desk top. She likes to play with the cup and keep her coloring books in the drawer.
review image review image review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 7, 2013
I was worried about buying this desk because of the reviews that said that assembly was a nightmare and things don't line up (not on this specific style, but on some of the other styles like Minnie or Dora ... but the same desk). Anyway, I started assembling this at 7:28 and was done by 7:51. that's 23 minutes. The instructions said not to use a power screwdriver, but I used a little one and it was fine.

The desk did NOT smell like chemicals. It's just a perfect desk. My daughter is 13 months old and loves to scribble, and this is the only desk I could find that I thought would support her well enough - I didn't want to get the bench-style seats that are on some of the art desks. I wanted a back.

Anyway, the manufacturer says 3-6 years which is just silly. My 13 month old has no problems with it. Not saying it won't work for a 5 year old, but it's definitely great for a new toddler too.

Love it! It's absolutely perfect if you are looking for a good seating solution for a little toddler who wants to scribble. A high chair doesn't work nearly as well, and that's what I had been using.

Don't worry about anything - just buy this. The quality and assembly and functionality are great. The design is ok. I would have prefered solid colors without Mickey, but that doesn't detract too much overall.
on November 2, 2012
This desk chair has been the PERFECT transition from the highchair. My daughter is 19 months and I wasn't sure what to do about eating, because she was definitely outgrowing her highchair, but is not big enough to sit at our counter-height table. She LOVES sitting at the desk for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, as well as, doing her "homework". She likes to sit there and color, look at her books, and play with some of her other toys. This product arrived promptly and was easy to assemble. We are LOVING it!!!
on February 9, 2013
One of the peices is cut incorrectly, so when its assembled its not exactly what the picture shows. (I'm not an idiot who cant assemble a desk, its truely cut out wrong). Once I got it together it looked ok; however it is not as sturdy as I would like. It is not well made and I think the seat will not stay in place for long. Of course my two year old loves it. Its just lacking in quality. I regret this purchase. Would not recommend
on August 11, 2012
After spending well over 90 minutes and ending up with some leftover nuts and bolts, I love this desk. It's very large and my child likes eating on it and drawing on it. It has a cup holder which is nice. The fabric drawer that slides underneath seems just a bit too large and continually slides out. The instructions are horrible and thankfully I had a lot of help to get it together. Worth the money, for sure.
on August 25, 2012
This was a great price for such a cute product! For a toddler that needs a place to sit to eat, paint, play, etc. it works great, particularly for Elmo or sesame street fans! My daughter absolutely loves this with her "friends" on it. I was pleased with the quality as well for the price. It required assembly with minimal instruction and one step was incorrect, but easily remedied and it turned out fine. Overall, a great buy.
on December 31, 2015
Both of my daughters love this desk. It is huge! We bought this for our big, almost 2 year old who is currently 33-34 in.s and 30 lb.s. She just fits in it without it looking too big for her. My 8 year old, 48 in.s, 55 lb.s daughter fits in it perfectly. Also, both of my girls can squeeze in together and sit and eat a snack (I don't know how they do it!). The seat is approximately 14 3/4 in.s wide and the width is the same in front and back of seat portion (unlike most table chairs which are usually wider in front and narrow in back). Lastly, it's very solid so I expect it to last for quite a few years or longer.
review image
on March 21, 2016
I bought two of these desks: a Minnie Mouse for my granddaughter and a Cars for my son. The same exact desks with different designs was over a $15.00 price difference. They are made the same, have the same accessories and are put together the same way so the price difference I did not like or understand.

The desk itself is very cute and easy to put together. It is durable and works well for a little one. I bought them for an 18 month old and a 2 year old. They are the perfect height for the children to get in and out of easily.

The cup holder needs to be mounted in as both kids tend to want to take it out and play with it.
on November 16, 2015
I brought this chair for my 2 year old granddaughter
The product is sturdy and colorful, but when I put it together with my granddaughter sitting waiting anxiously the side panel was sideways
Needless to say I was very disappointed but I put it together I would of given it a 5 I would never get it back in the box to send back
Will be calling the company to ask for an up right panel
I will update my review with the outcome
review image
on January 10, 2016
I bought these for my baby cousins for Christmas. Put them together Christmas eve with no problems at all.
The twins absolutely LOVED these desks. They are well made and very colorful. They use them for everything from eating to art work. =)
review image review image