Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on March 1, 2017
Has all the best songs with Elmo from Sesame Street as far as I am concerned. Great video my son watches it at least once a week sometimes twice a week. My son is an Elmo Fanatic!
on January 4, 2014
My toddler loves this and it satisfies his Elmo-itch. He does fast-forward to the Elmo with Memorybot scenes and it is less interested in the celebrity bits except for the Adam Sandler one which he loves.
on March 26, 2017
The best of Elmo 3 is much better.
on March 25, 2014
My kids love it my matter how many times they watch it, the love the songs. If you want to buy a Elmo movie skip best of 1 and start with this one
on February 23, 2013
Our daughter is 19 months old, and has a bit of an Elmo obsession. Elmo doll, Elmo shoes, and especially Elmo's songs. When we found the alphabet song with Elmo and India.Arie online, it was all she wanted to watch for about a week.

When we got tired of hitting "play again" on YouTube, we decided to download an Elmo video, and this was the one we selected. She (and we) were not disappointed. The video includes a variety of Elmo clips, but what our daughter loves is the songs. The India.Arie song mentioned is included, as well as tracks with Feist, Jason Mraz, Adam Sandler, Destiny's Child, and Goo Goo Dolls. Many of the songs are good enough that we downloaded the original songs in MP3 format for use in iTunes. Highly recommended!
on February 27, 2016
This is a great video! Elmo will never be the same without Kevin Clash. I didn't realize that I was purchasing a rental when I turned it on for my grandchildren. I wouldn't have noticed had I not gotten an email telling me. I'll be more careful next time but I will say that this rental is worth every penny. So much so that when my grandchildren went home; I watched it again. It's packed with All Star Guests in one video. It's highly entertaining for the whole family.
on May 17, 2012
Before B got introduced to Cars (Disney's evil genius), his favorite DVD was The Best of Elmo 2. It was the first movie he ever watched at the tender age of 18 months and he loved it.

And I loved this DVD. It's charming, sweet, and it features great songs from artists like Jason Mraz, Feist, and Ray Charles. It's essentially a story of how Elmo meets a new friend, Memory Bot, and helps Memory Bot get new memories by sharing his memories of his times with friends. At first B was scared of some of the songs, but he now knows all of them by heart. And I'm more than happy to watch it with him for the music and the lessons therein.

We initially were streaming some of these songs off of youtube and just bought the DVD. It's worth it as it supports Sesame Street and well, I don't have to click every 2 minutes for a new song. Of note: THIS IS NOT ELMO'S WORLD. It's much much more than that-- it's a great first movie for toddlers.
on January 8, 2011
Every Christmas I get my son toys and after a day or two he doesn't play with them anymore, so I got him the Elmo dvd and he loves it, every day and night he watches this dvd and its very educational because they sing the A,B,C's and he sings along with it, my son is two and he's turning three soon but this gift made me feel that I made the perfect choice.This was a great buy for the money and I will definately buy him more of the Elmo DVD's thank you so much......
on January 9, 2016
It is quite possible that I like this video almost as much as my toddler! Celebrities including Jason Mraz, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Feist adapt their popular songs for the littles to relate to and dance along to. Diane Sawyer and David Beckham also make appearances, and the movie is complete with a robot. The video is about 45 minutes but is full of high quality skits- and most importantly- full of Elmo! In other Elmo videos, there may be rather long stretches without Elmo actually included, and that just does not sit well with my 2 year old boy who is Elmo-crazy (he will ask to watch Elmo when, indeed, an Elmo video is already on; and no, we don't watch that much TV which is why quality is important!).
on November 18, 2013
My daughter was an Elmo fanatic, despite not having watched him on TV. She also LOVES music, so this was the perfect combination for her. Even when she didn't like to watch TV for more than 5 minutes, she would sometimes sit and watch this entire video. The storyline is perhaps a bit lacking, but serves it's purpose to show music video after music video with a little Elmo in between! The songs are all pretty good and I believe are from old Sesame Street shows with popular artists (Jason Mraz, Destiny's Child). They don't make you want to gouge your ears out, which is saying something for children's music! My daughter doesn't want to watch this daily anymore (thank goodness), but she still requests it 6 months later. Definitely worth the investment.