Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 9, 2016
It is quite possible that I like this video almost as much as my toddler! Celebrities including Jason Mraz, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Feist adapt their popular songs for the littles to relate to and dance along to. Diane Sawyer and David Beckham also make appearances, and the movie is complete with a robot. The video is about 45 minutes but is full of high quality skits- and most importantly- full of Elmo! In other Elmo videos, there may be rather long stretches without Elmo actually included, and that just does not sit well with my 2 year old boy who is Elmo-crazy (he will ask to watch Elmo when, indeed, an Elmo video is already on; and no, we don't watch that much TV which is why quality is important!).
on May 17, 2012
Before B got introduced to Cars (Disney's evil genius), his favorite DVD was The Best of Elmo 2. It was the first movie he ever watched at the tender age of 18 months and he loved it.

And I loved this DVD. It's charming, sweet, and it features great songs from artists like Jason Mraz, Feist, and Ray Charles. It's essentially a story of how Elmo meets a new friend, Memory Bot, and helps Memory Bot get new memories by sharing his memories of his times with friends. At first B was scared of some of the songs, but he now knows all of them by heart. And I'm more than happy to watch it with him for the music and the lessons therein.

We initially were streaming some of these songs off of youtube and just bought the DVD. It's worth it as it supports Sesame Street and well, I don't have to click every 2 minutes for a new song. Of note: THIS IS NOT ELMO'S WORLD. It's much much more than that-- it's a great first movie for toddlers.
on April 18, 2012
After reading the reviews for both Best of Elmo DVD's I decided to buy both, I figured the more variety the better. We LOVE Best of Elmo 2! It was upbeat, filled with amazing songs that my son Loved. He could sit there and watch the whole thing over and over. It's not just my son who loves this DVD, I do too! I love singing along to the songs with my son and dancing around the living room. Best of Elmo 1 was more of the older material but that wasn't a problem for us, the problem was it was just slow and boring for my little one. He lost interest after the first few minutes. I recommend Best of Elmo 2 to anyone who has an Elmo Lover in their house old no matter what the age!
on February 27, 2016
This is a great video! Elmo will never be the same without Kevin Clash. I didn't realize that I was purchasing a rental when I turned it on for my grandchildren. I wouldn't have noticed had I not gotten an email telling me. I'll be more careful next time but I will say that this rental is worth every penny. So much so that when my grandchildren went home; I watched it again. It's packed with All Star Guests in one video. It's highly entertaining for the whole family.
on November 18, 2013
My daughter was an Elmo fanatic, despite not having watched him on TV. She also LOVES music, so this was the perfect combination for her. Even when she didn't like to watch TV for more than 5 minutes, she would sometimes sit and watch this entire video. The storyline is perhaps a bit lacking, but serves it's purpose to show music video after music video with a little Elmo in between! The songs are all pretty good and I believe are from old Sesame Street shows with popular artists (Jason Mraz, Destiny's Child). They don't make you want to gouge your ears out, which is saying something for children's music! My daughter doesn't want to watch this daily anymore (thank goodness), but she still requests it 6 months later. Definitely worth the investment.
on February 23, 2013
Our daughter is 19 months old, and has a bit of an Elmo obsession. Elmo doll, Elmo shoes, and especially Elmo's songs. When we found the alphabet song with Elmo and India.Arie online, it was all she wanted to watch for about a week.

When we got tired of hitting "play again" on YouTube, we decided to download an Elmo video, and this was the one we selected. She (and we) were not disappointed. The video includes a variety of Elmo clips, but what our daughter loves is the songs. The India.Arie song mentioned is included, as well as tracks with Feist, Jason Mraz, Adam Sandler, Destiny's Child, and Goo Goo Dolls. Many of the songs are good enough that we downloaded the original songs in MP3 format for use in iTunes. Highly recommended!
on March 26, 2017
The best of Elmo 3 is much better.
on March 1, 2017
Has all the best songs with Elmo from Sesame Street as far as I am concerned. Great video my son watches it at least once a week sometimes twice a week. My son is an Elmo Fanatic!
on November 16, 2012
My son really liked elmo so I got him this. From the start he was enthralled and now always says robot. I am not sure if he likes the robot or elmo more. Either way worth the money. Even watching it over and over, at least the music is not the basic kiddy song.
on January 4, 2014
My toddler loves this and it satisfies his Elmo-itch. He does fast-forward to the Elmo with Memorybot scenes and it is less interested in the celebrity bits except for the Adam Sandler one which he loves.